Just went to check on the babies and look what I found

009CD586-A486-4947-A5AF-9978E54D1EA3.jpeg

His name is hank

cde091d9359144adc5cdf3dc78c3bce2.jpg

Day 2-3. Gonna call Day 2 on them. Ladies would probably agree with me so...LOL.

They are all sitting nicely with their older sisters. I now have 7 plants, 7 strains and only the second grow of anything in my life. Btw, am I the newbiest newb of this battle?

All you master growers pls guide me along...and take it easy on me...LOL
80e389024e6cbeba49129d98136a2969.jpg

I think I lost one too, it was too curvy going in to the rockwool and it may have broke, either way it looks like the roots are going circle around itself. I popped a third bean, a Blue Toof special pheno. So I guess that will make my official plant the AVT.

transplanting is for suckers. I'm going back to germ in the rockwool from now on.

Hmmm... I might be jinxed in this comp...
First two seeds kinda stalled into mush
Got good tails on the next two... into rooting plugs ...doomed into coco...
No signs yet... mb too deep... idk
Gonna pop another in morning if things dont change ... I'm so far behind now

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

1) bushmasterar15
2) midIN
3) HushHush
4) NewThumb
5) Rollin_along
6) St. Tom
7) 7.62
8) Maljross
9) Vapo69
10) Free Flow

@bushmasterar15

11) Hypathetical Gardner
12) Archaic
13) Auto melt
14) Chuck207
15) Tiny Bubbles
16) Bigg Al
17) Padawan1972
18) johnp540
19) Equatorial
20) Rev. Green Genes

@Rev. Green Genes

21) IzzyTheGrower
22) DGrowgirl
23) MARLEY.
24) Only1Sky
25) STILLSMOKIN
26) Splitty37

@St. Tom

It looks like this is the final list...:headbang:...could you all please Tag in the 10 members I have you tagged with every weekend when you do your own updates.

I'm working on a Huge Battle for 2019....so I want to pair each Team of 10 with a Team Leader who will tag them in each week for updates...and arrange final photos for the poll.

Let me know...:headbang:

@midIN ...saw your question in mails...thought I'd explain on thread for everyone...

@Son of Hobbes has bought an add on that will help us automate the battles.

It is Supposed to let us co-ordinate the battle info a bit like a Darts league...but..that is all I know about it.

The 5 [HASHTAG]#short stuff[/HASHTAG] growers will be the first to try it out...shouldn't be any extra work for you....and if it works...All of the battles will be run through it 2019....:headbang:

Back