In here @midIN :headbang:..there are only 5 of you...so we will lift you out at the end into a another thread to do the poll/vote on..and link it in to here.
Thanks, just wasn't sure how high tech these threads are for multiple polls and such. Also @Mossy I'm not in any other battles but would gladly post the ahizznit strain in here as well when I post for the purple gorilla if that's ok?

So will the short stuff updates be posted in a new thread or this one? Not sure how Many polls these threads allow per each? @Mossy @bushmasterar15

@midIN @Free Flow @Ripper @Ash-a-Ton @wwwillie I have just been informed...(@Son of Hobbes ..shouting in me ear...:blahblah:..)

That you 5 Gladiators have a Very Special Mission...:amazon:...you are going to be the First Team to Test on the New Automated GrowBattle software.

[HASHTAG]#gogladiators[/HASHTAG] Lead the way........................:bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo:

@bushmasterar15 @Ripper @Mossy and everyone.....the Double Grape girls are transplanted and looking ok...bit light green but ok
IMG_20180902_154041.jpg
IMG_20180902_154048.jpg

@midIN @Free Flow @Ripper @Ash-a-Ton @wwwillie I have just been informed...(@Son of Hobbes ..shouting in me ear...:blahblah:..)

That you 5 Gladiators have a Very Special Mission...:amazon:...you are going to be the First Team to Test on the New Automated GrowBattle software.

[HASHTAG]#gogladiators[/HASHTAG] Lead the way........................:bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo:
..........wassat?.........good luck guys and well done!:bow:Pioneer's

It has been 5 days and my GSC seed has not germinated.

I dropped another one today.

Am I too late to get in on the action?

It has been 5 days and my GSC seed has not germinated.

I dropped another one today.

Am I too late to get in on the action?
The guys here are pretty forgiving and you still have to produce a plant with a picture by the end.

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

Back