@Free Flow @midIN @wwwillie @Ash-a-Ton .....:headbang:....update:::

all entrants will be receiving 5 purple gorilla and 5 gorilla shizzle in their packages

Strain: Auto Gorilla Shizzle
Type:
(Gorilla Glue [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] x Auto OG kush) x Tha Shiznit
Auto Type: Boutique Line Auto
Height: 25-40” | 50-100cm
Harvest: 9-11 weeks from seed
Yield: 60-280g |2-10 oz per plant
Indoors/Outdoors: Both
Effect: Super Potent 23%+ THC
Potency: 10/10

Description

Tha Shiznit has been one of our bestselling strains for the last couple of years thanks to the fact that it has THC levels of over 20% and that in 1 test grow a single plant produce 520 grams of dried buds.
When looking for strains to cross with our ‘all conquering’ Auto Gorilla OG strain we knew that Tha Shiznit had to be on the list and initial testing shows we are not going to be disappointed.
This new cross is just as bushy, just as vigourous and smells just as tasty as its parents and it looks like the yields are going to be right up there as well!

Auto Gorilla Shizzle is a very easy to grow plant that will reward you with fantastic yields if she is well looked after and given enough light and space to grow. You will notice that this strain grows incredibly vigorously right from the first week and will easily reach 4 feet (1.2m) in height with a similar width. This girl gets big! She produces some huge buds which may need to be supported towards the end of flowering. The buds glisten with THC crystals and are highly resinous with a delicious citrus aroma that makes the growroom smell of oranges and lemons.

In a simple soil set-up, 2-3 ounces (60-90g) is easily achievable and if you have a full-on hydro setup 10 ounces (280g) per plant is within reach. All of this will be done in around 10 weeks from start to finish so even the harshest auto-critics had better pay attention!

Like Tha Shiznit, Auto Gorilla Shizzle is incredibly potent but thanks to some sativa genetics in her ancestry you don’t get a ‘knock-out stoned effect’ but more of a cerebral high that allows you to function. The smoke is smooth with a flavour that is earthy and citric and the effect will last for several hours.
Aww man wish I was in on that

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

@MARLEY. I Know for Definite [HASHTAG]#short stuff[/HASHTAG] are Sponsoring GrowBattle places for Feb 2019...I don't know what crosses yet though....:headbang:
[HASHTAG]#seedtest[/HASHTAG] Team will get Priority Places.

(and @Equatorial has a Priority Place too..)

And @Equatorial CAN'T WAIT!
[emoji5][emoji5][emoji5]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@MARLEY. I Know for Definite [HASHTAG]#short stuff[/HASHTAG] are Sponsoring GrowBattle places for Feb 2019...I don't know what crosses yet though....:headbang:
[HASHTAG]#seedtest[/HASHTAG] Team will get Priority Places.

(and @Equatorial has a Priority Place too..)
These strains have me pumped.
I'm full on battle ready for the winter after all the set backs this year. I'm going full try hard lol .
:naughtystep::amazon:

With record yields like that, why are they named Short Stuff? Curious....

Older company I think. Low rider reference most likely. Back in the short auto days. Pure speculation though.
I had the same thought and speculated previously lmao.

Aww man wish I was in on that

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

January 2019 I'll be posting lists from the Sponsors..hopefully a little more organised and with plenty of postal time @Maljross ...:headbang:

And @Equatorial CAN'T WAIT!
[emoji5][emoji5][emoji5]

Remind me when you see the lists go up.......January......:headbang:....

With record yields like that, why are they named Short Stuff? Curious....

I can tell you 100% but [HASHTAG]#short stuff[/HASHTAG] was one of the very first Auto seed bank....right at the start of it...when Autos were Short Stuff...compared to the only other cannabis on the market..photoperiods ..that would be my Guess...

When I talk to him again...I'll ask...if I remember....:biggrin:

These strains have me pumped.
I'm full on battle ready for the winter after all the set backs this year. I'm going full try hard lol .
:naughtystep::amazon:

[HASHTAG]#goashason[/HASHTAG] :amazon: [HASHTAG]#BattleReady[/HASHTAG]

Older company I think. Low rider reference most likely. Back in the short auto days. Pure speculation though.
I had the same thought and speculated previously lmao.

:headbang: Named after their first Auto cross...

Above all we are cannabis enthusiasts! Beyond that we are passionate about auto-flowering genetics and their constant improvement.

We are a group of breeders working in Spain with the aim of producing the best autoflowering cannabis strains in the world. We have all been working with cannabis genetics since the 1990’s and switched our focus to autos in the mid 2000’s when the joint doctor created the original Lowryder strain.

Once we realised that the joint doctors creation meant that cannabis plants could go from seed to bud in 65 days regardless of how many hours of sunlight they got, we knew Autos were the way forward for us and many other cannabis seed collectors.
We began to experiment with the original lowryder and made selections of the best specimens and used these for a breeding program which lead us to Shortstuff no.1. Shortstuff no.1 was essential a better yielding, more potent version of lowryder and was used as the basis for our breeding program.

Once we had shortstuff [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] stabilized we started to look at crossing it with photo-period strains so we could add different genetic traits, bigger yields, more potent buds and taller plants while always keeping the auto-flowering trait.
Our first success was Snowryder which was a cross of snow white and shortstuff [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]. Snowryder is a potent, resin covered white strain which was fully automatic and really took autos to the next level while demonstrating to the skeptics that autos could pack the same punch as photo-period strains.

From the early days of Shortstuff [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] and Snowryder we started to experiment with more and more crosses and selections and have managed to create a range of auto flowering cannabis strains which is second to none.

Our range of autoflowering strains can be divided into 3 main categories from which, most seed buyers can find their exact genetic requirements:

69D5FC0C-58CB-4767-BC43-9F1A757B9DA7.jpeg
Right postman has been and the beans are in soaking!!:d5: 2 X THC Bomb and 1 X Cherry Bomb ready to go! Many thanks to @BombSeeds im very much looking forward to this!

I am in the lucky 25 right?

View attachment 946970 Right postman has been and the beans are in soaking!!:d5: 2 X THC Bomb and 1 X Cherry Bomb ready to go! Many thanks to @BombSeeds im very much looking forward to this!

I am in the lucky 25 right?

Looking forward to seeing the cherry bomb [emoji523] as I loves me cherries!! Best of luck mate [emoji1303]

HH

Back