May get wilded hair and do another germ code pic. I'll keep you posted, thinking SODK or Walter white?
I popped 30 seeds man, gotta up my odds at a chance here. All these big names! Lol. Been kicking the idea to build a small 2x2 to dedicate to a single 5gal pot. Havent decided if I'm gonna go coco or dwc yet, I'm seeing some big dogs in here lol

Last edited:
Anyone got beans from “wish”? I thought I’d give it a crack.
7 days from China to Oz
Free!! With a bit of postage
Let’s just say I don’t know how they count over there but there were many more than 20.
So I put some in, watch this space, I’ve heard that Chinese weed is crap, but apart from that I ku-no-no

Nuggets

Edit!!!!

Sorry guys I put this in the wrong thread! I’ll put it over to LS

Edit Edit, can I get a moderator to put this in LS, I’m not that smart

7 days from China to Oz
Let’s just say I don’t know how they count over there but there were many more than 20.
So I put some in, watch this space, I’ve heard that Chinese weed is crap, but apart from that I ku-no-no

Nuggets
Don't know if I'd trust it or get a bunch of hemp seed.

7 days from China to Oz

Nuggets

Edit!!!!

Sorry guys I put this in the wrong thread! I’ll put it over to LS
Brother in-law gave me some, I plan on not growing them!

f6

Don't know if I'd trust it or get a bunch of hemp seed.

Fair enough, but I’ve got heaps of room to try a few, I’m just curious.
They came with some pretty crazy looking pictures of what they are supposed to be, i think it would be interesting seeing what they are if they even grow, I just put a few down in my outdoor vegetable garden.[emoji106]

Nuggets

Cost to run my rig probably exceeds $1000 per crop! (Power, nutes etc)

So not finding out if they are any good or not is best option lol.

Might do a few outdoors but no place to put them at the moment.

f6

Of course, each to there own, yeah definitely not inside, to expensive, I’ve got 100 acres so it might be a bit different from you.

Hey I had some beans come up like 4 days ago, they are not feminised so how will I know which one to enter, when I don’t know the sex yet, probably a stupid question?

Nuggets

Back