@Ripper @bushmasterar15
Theres a mix of auto and photo seeds germing in both pics but I wanted to be sure not to exclude any lol. Its official, I'm in this beast lil

20180822_145506.jpg

About 18 seeds in here auto/photo. Reg and fem. If you need me to list the strains I can. Solo is day 1 of @Gabe 's The Ripley.

20180822_145602.jpg

Only the ziplock bags have seeds germing, again a mix of auto and photo reg and female. Can also list them if needed, have a new born cush dog cross, can it be entered as well (if not it's ok I'm sure I'll have more than enough to choose from lol)

Good luck to everyone in this!

Hey @Mossy @Ripper @bushmasterar15 im in. I won’t be able to drop anything until right at the deadline but I want in on a battle. I got some autopots and it will be my first time using them so I’m expecting some hiccups along the way but I love how active the 2 liter battle thread is/was. I want to be a part of something like that.

Hey @Mossy @Ripper @bushmasterar15 im in. I won’t be able to drop anything until right at the deadline but I want in on a battle. I got some autopots and it will be my first time using them so I’m expecting some hiccups along the way but I love how active the 2 liter battle thread is/was. I want to be a part of something like that.
you wont regret them i think they simplify growing once you get them dialled in you will grow monsters pal i grow with them myself

@Ripper @bushmasterar15
Theres a mix of auto and photo seeds germing in both pics but I wanted to be sure not to exclude any lol. Its official, I'm in this beast lil

View attachment 944026
About 18 seeds in here auto/photo. Reg and fem. If you need me to list the strains I can. Solo is day 1 of @Gabe 's The Ripley.

View attachment 944025
Only the ziplock bags have seeds germing, again a mix of auto and photo reg and female. Can also list them if needed, have a new born cush dog cross, can it be entered as well (if not it's ok I'm sure I'll have more than enough to choose from lol)

Good luck to everyone in this!

Hi bro any reccomedations On dwc additives and nutes

Happy to have you here, just get the germ pic in when you can and I'll get you added.

Awesome. I know for sure I’m dropping an orange diesel, undecided on the second one. I’ll probably drop them on 8/31 and I’ll be sure to get the pic with code and all. I’m so excited I get to take part in one of these
:woody::jump::woohoo:

Back