Hello everyone.........just announcing that my new nutes arrived today, so i'm going to be goin Dutch Pro on these little ladies....when they pop!!!:bow::bow::bow:

.......you may want to reconsider your entry in the comp....just sayin' :crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

Hello everyone.........just announcing that my new nutes arrived today, so i'm going to be goin Dutch Pro on these little ladies....when they pop!!!:bow::bow::bow:

.......you may want to reconsider your entry in the comp....just sayin' :crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:
I know you got pissed off with the remo bottles leakages ect .it will be interesting to see your opinion at the end I'm always open to new things but I'm running remo this time around

Hello everyone.........just announcing that my new nutes arrived today, so i'm going to be goin Dutch Pro on these little ladies....when they pop!!![emoji144][emoji144][emoji144]

Oh dear, talking smack and not even a seed planted. I can see this is going to be interesting :) you will want us to call you, your highness soon lol

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

My Mephisto seeds have been ordered and and payed, just waiting for a dispatch know. And delivery time, hoping 8 days are more than enough.

Oxy pots and nutes ordered should be delivered in 2 days,

Strains I’ve ordered after 3 days of mind boggling and searching though many journals lol.

I’ve popped the question on thease 3 beauties

Strawberry nuggets
Double grape,
Skywalker,

Expecting 2 freebies aswell

I haven’t started worrying yet lol

Man I’m so excited about this battle,

Good luck everyone

Very nice indeed. I shall hold off on my 2nd germ, and await more news :)
HOT PRESS:::HOT PRESS:::HOT PRESS:::
Stand by your beds....:salute:..News coming in on seed sponsored places for UK/EU Gladiators....

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

Back