Still undecided on what my second one will be. Gold glue is one of my choices but I sort of want to pick something nobody else is doing. Decisions decisions. I’d really like to do one of the new illuminauto strains but it’s looking like the drop won’t happen in time.

I know you got pissed off with the remo bottles leakages ect .it will be interesting to see your opinion at the end I'm always open to new things but I'm running remo this time around
Remo are good nutes and you will get great plants with them bro, i look forward to our comparisons :headbang::headbang::bow::bow:

Oh dear, talking smack and not even a seed planted. I can see this is going to be interesting :) you will want us to call you, your highness soon lol

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]
your highness will be fine bro.............haha:bow:

Here is a pic of the girls
IMG_20180823_113740.jpg

HOT PRESS:::HOT PRESS:::HOT PRESS:::
Stand by your beds....:salute:..News coming in on seed sponsored places for UK/EU Gladiators....

HOT PRESS:::HOT PRESS:::HOT PRESS:::

We have 5 packs of [HASHTAG]#bombseeds[/HASHTAG] and 5 packs of [HASHTAG]#autoseeds[/HASHTAG] donated if any of the UK or European growers who have volunteered so far want to have a chance to compete with Sponsored seed places...

If you want to be considered...Yell up..........:amazon:

Back