HOT PRESS:::HOT PRESS:::HOT PRESS:::

We have 5 packs of [HASHTAG]#bombseeds[/HASHTAG] and 5 packs of [HASHTAG]#autoseeds[/HASHTAG] donated if any of the UK or European growers who have volunteered so far want to have a chance to compete with Sponsored seed places...

If you want to be considered...Yell up..........:amazon:
I sure would like to try Bomb seeds....I've had my eye on trying them for a bit....but my Double Grape popped today and I wont scrap them......I cant haha:bow::worship:

We have 5 packs of [HASHTAG]#bombseeds[/HASHTAG] and 5 packs of [HASHTAG]#autoseeds[/HASHTAG] donated if any of the UK or European growers who have volunteered so far want to have a chance to compete with Sponsored seed places...

Hell I have room for more as none of my seeds have germinated yet!

Count me in!!!

Cheers,

HH

HushHush does Mephisto

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/hushhush-does-mephisto.66600

I love Autoseeds but would love to try da bomb seeds. Consider me yelled up lol

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

I sure would like to try Bomb seeds....I've had my eye on trying them for a bit....but my Double Grape popped today and I wont scrap them......I cant haha:bow::worship:

Don't you two fret....both [HASHTAG]#autoseeds[/HASHTAG] and [HASHTAG]#bombseeds[/HASHTAG] want to be in on the Battles...just the timing sucked for this one coz we were in pre-germ stage..
so the UK/EU post is so we can get them out as fast as poss.....so Watch for 2019 Legs...:headbang:

Hell I have room for more as none of my seeds have germinated yet!

Count me in!!!

Cheers,

HH

HushHush does Mephisto

You are In @HushHush ...:d5:...you are [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] on the list...which do you prefer...?

Don't you two fret....both [HASHTAG]#autoseeds[/HASHTAG] and [HASHTAG]#bombseeds[/HASHTAG] want to be in on the Battles...just the timing sucked for this one coz we were in pre-germ stage..
so the UK/EU post is so we can get them out as fast as poss.....so Watch for 2019 Legs...:headbang:

You are In @HushHush ...:d5:...you are [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] on the list...which do you prefer...?

Happy with absolutely anything [emoji1303]

Cheers,

HH

HushHush does Mephisto

I will look out for it Mossy....thanks!

Ironic. American here and ill be doing auto seeds chemdog. Just gotta time a vacation where the wifey can just water (not as into things as me, surprise!!)

Think on it:
Does knowledge have intrinsic value or does it need to have a practical use to have value?

Back