Sucks I cant get my hands on those sponsored seeds. Even if some breeders wanna see their seeds being grown in the Asia Continent, it won't reach me in time.

Still gonna go with a White Widow and Pineapple Express. Just two matter what happens.

Wait for me guys! I'll be germing before the due date for sure!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Next Battle season @Equatorial :headbang:..taking in the back shop to be able to release Sponsor application 1 month ahead...so everyone will know in time.

are any of these on board for next year i run a 3 to 4 plant setup each run i like to plan ahead the short stuff purple gorilla look right up my street and after this grow i can commit to 3 or 4 different strains as i like to try new strains but i have space for 1 plant now as im in 3 grow offs now..

[HASHTAG]#bomb seeds[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#auto seeds[/HASHTAG] & [HASHTAG]#short stuff[/HASHTAG] All want in on the Battles......so if the Gladiators put on a Good Grow Show this round...I'm sure the will sign on for the 2019 Battles.

We are Talking about Trying to get Sponsor Stats posted 1 month pre-Battle....so New Years Day.....:cheersmate:..barring any hang overs...

ut i have space for 1 plant now as im in 3 grow offs now..

I'll pass you onto [HASHTAG]#auto seeds[/HASHTAG] list..share it around a bit...:headbang:...I'll mail you.

also @Mossy im getting my name down nice and early for next season as i missed all sponsored this year mine are all store bought for my grow offs

More our fault than yours....:d5:...postal rules changed mid battles..

2019..we are getting seed vendors to Sponsor Start up places on the Battles....so Gladiators get a Sponsored Start instead of having a seed prize at the end of any of the qualifying legs.

Then a decent Prize for the Championship Battle.

We are also inviting Any seed bank in who will Sponsor start up places...including our own Independent Breeders...so we should have more Sponsored Seed places for 2019.

Well sure I always have space for a space.

You are In...I'll mail you shortly.... @Ash-a-Ton down for the [HASHTAG]#short[/HASHTAG] stuff too...

so we are down to 3 remaining places on [HASHTAG]#short stuff[/HASHTAG]

4 remaining on [HASHTAG]#auto seeds[/HASHTAG]

3 on [HASHTAG]#bomb seeds[/HASHTAG]

Next Battle season @Equatorial :headbang:..taking in the back shop to be able to release Sponsor application 1 month ahead...so everyone will know in time.

[HASHTAG]#bomb seeds[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#auto seeds[/HASHTAG] & [HASHTAG]#short stuff[/HASHTAG] All want in on the Battles......so if the Gladiators put on a Good Grow Show this round...I'm sure the will sign on for the 2019 Battles.

We are Talking about Trying to get Sponsor Stats posted 1 month pre-Battle....so New Years Day.....:cheersmate:..barring any hang overs...

I'll pass you onto [HASHTAG]#auto seeds[/HASHTAG] list..share it around a bit...:headbang:...I'll mail you.

More our fault than yours....:d5:...postal rules changed mid battles..

2019..we are getting seed vendors to Sponsor Start up places on the Battles....so Gladiators get a Sponsored Start instead of having a seed prize at the end of any of the qualifying legs.

Then a decent Prize for the Championship Battle.

We are also inviting Any seed bank in who will Sponsor start up places...including our own Independent Breeders...so we should have more Sponsored Seed places for 2019.
thanks mossy i appreciate it i only do the grow offs for fun to be fair but its a great way to make new friends and have a laugh at the same time and maybe a miracle will happen and i could win:frog:

You are In...I'll mail you shortly.... @Ash-a-Ton down for the [HASHTAG]#short[/HASHTAG] stuff too...

so we are down to 3 remaining places on [HASHTAG]#short stuff[/HASHTAG]

4 remaining on [HASHTAG]#auto seeds[/HASHTAG]

3 on [HASHTAG]#bomb seeds[/HASHTAG]
I’d like to enter this please, could I grab some sponsored seeds if there are any left?

Back