Smashing thanks, I will go for the bomb seeds please

Mail @BombSeeds with your name and addy...tell him Mossy sent you...:headbang:..

mossy i told him about it he messages me daily and on his grow he had issues and i helped him along it so hes about most days and hes been waiting to start his new grow so this makes timing great for him and thanks again

Excellent @St. Tom ..:bighug:..seconded....

Ordered from Seedsman UK. Reached me in a week. But I paid for their best shipping plus discretion. If its a bother, then I don't wanna cause any trouble. Would just be really cool. Thats all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@Equatorial ..it is you that misses out if your girls are a bit behind the heard when it comes to polling dates....:d5:....but...I'm Happy to put your name down...so you are In the [HASHTAG]#short stuff[/HASHTAG] Team....:bravo:

@Equatorial ..it is you that misses out if your girls are a bit behind the heard when it comes to polling dates....:d5:....but...I'm Happy to put your name down...so you are In the [HASHTAG]#short stuff[/HASHTAG] Team....:bravo:
you've got this thread rearing to go @Mossy good stuff going to be a lotta fun

Does a bear shit in the woods?! Of course I'm in mossy lol, I'm excited to see what these will do in my environment. Thank you

:bravo:

Excellent...you are In...now I better check what I have left before I sign any more away...:coffee:..or I'll get shot...

Many thanks all! :worship:

You are Welcome....:headbang:...I don't know if @St. Tom told you...but if you complete the Battle with the weekly updates etc by the Rules...you will earn a place on the Seed Test Team for 2019...
when Sponsored seed come on site..the Test Team get first priority on them...

Good Luck...:amazon:

I know and understand that part. I'll do my best to get them ready. When can they be sent out?

Does this mean I can't do any other seeds besides short stuff? I assume its still one plant per person after day 30? Or is this short stuff team a separate thing? I hope it is. I read the rules but am not very smart.

I know and understand that part. I'll do my best to get them ready. When can they be sent out?

Does this mean I can't do any other seeds besides short stuff? I assume its still one plant per person after day 30? Or is this short stuff team a separate thing? I hope it is. I read the rules but am not very smart.

no pal i will be doing 4 diff strains as long as you have the one plants off certain vendor your golden also i use seedsman uk it takes normally about 4 days to get to me in the uk

Might a f'd my germ up..
About 24 to 36 hour looking the same
Hmmm
Old seeds mb... they are black...ish looks like they popped no tail yet...
Gonna give it a day or two..
Replacement....hmmm
fe7526535a7fd84f952355b43eda207d.jpg
383d1a5488360092a398103210733018.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Back