no pal i will be doing 4 diff strains as long as you have the one plants off certain vendor your golden also i use seedsman uk it takes normally about 4 days to get to me in the uk

As mentioned, I'm not smart. Please allow me to ask further.

Originally, I have the opportunity of ONE entry for the General Battle. I understand you can germ a thousand seeds but by Day 30, you gotta choose ONE.

Now, with the inclusion of Team Short Stuff, does that mean I get another entry? Or just do the above but only with Short Stuff seeds?

I'm of course talking strictly about the battle. I understand anyone can germ however many they want. Pls don't kick me out for being too stupid [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow I just read up on that purple gorilla and it sounds pretty awesome. I’d toss my hat in the ring but I’m afraid it would throw my schedule off plus I’ve got a ton of Mephisto gear I’ve yet to run. I only grow two at a time so it takes a while. Then there’s the fact I’m changing to autopots and megacrop so I’m flying a little blind as it is :yoinks:

As mentioned, I'm not smart. Please allow me to ask further.

Originally, I have the opportunity of ONE entry for the General Battle. I understand you can germ a thousand seeds but by Day 30, you gotta choose ONE.

Now, with the inclusion of Team Short Stuff, does that mean I get another entry? Or just do the above but only with Short Stuff seeds?

I'm of course talking strictly about the battle. I understand anyone can germ however many they want. Pls don't kick me out for being too stupid [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

as far as im aware pal the short stuff plant would be for this battle and your not stupid you only learn by asking i asked a ton more questions than you and not once did anybody shoot me down we all gotta start somewhere pal

Wow I just read up on that purple gorilla and it sounds pretty awesome. I’d toss my hat in the ring but I’m afraid it would throw my schedule off plus I’ve got a ton of Mephisto gear I’ve yet to run. I only grow two at a time so it takes a while. Then there’s the fact I’m changing to autopots and megacrop so I’m flying a little blind as it is :yoinks:
Great way to test
2l battle in the I had to relocate my space and I change to megacrop mid grow
Squeeze it in
The more the merrier

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

as far as im aware pal the short stuff plant would be for this battle and your not stupid you only learn by asking i asked a ton more questions than you and not once did anybody shoot me down we all gotta start somewhere pal

Thanks bro! I'm just really excited! Really appreciate it!

Now all I need to know is how to get them seeds to me, and an ETA? If its gonna take more than 10 days from today, looks like I may have to pass. Most my plants finish 80-90 days. Don't want my first ever battle to be an incomplete plant. Not that I have a chance in hell to win but that personal satisfaction would be priceless.

Now to wait on @Mossy for more info i guess! [emoji1334]‍♂️[emoji1334]‍♂️[emoji1334]‍♂️

Might a f'd my germ up..
About 24 to 36 hour looking the same
Hmmm
Old seeds mb... they are black...ish looks like they popped no tail yet...
Gonna give it a day or two..
Replacement....hmmm
fe7526535a7fd84f952355b43eda207d.jpg
383d1a5488360092a398103210733018.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
You can add aspirin to your water that is meant to help to germinate.

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

Excellent...you are In...now I better check what I have left before I sign any more away...:coffee:..or I'll get shot...

[HASHTAG]#short[/HASHTAG] stuff Purple Gorilla places all done now...sorry....watch January 2019 for the next Sponsorship Battle.

When can they be sent out?

All the [HASHTAG]#short stuff[/HASHTAG] volunteers...I'll get back to you early next week with contact details.

Poor rep is on holiday...but he says he'll mail as soon as he gets back...next week.
So when I come for your details..the faster you pass them over the faster he can post...he knows we are up against time for it.

Does this mean I can't do any other seeds besides short stuff?

@Equatorial ...You can grow anything else you want...as long as they are in seperate pots...:headbang:

The short stuffsounds great for me mossy

Yeah..you got the last place @Ripper..:headbang:...BTW...you can Use your Sponsored seed either in here...or in the LED Auto Battle....no problem as long as it is run in the current Battles.

Watch again January @Tiny Bubbles :d5:

The only daft question is the one you didn't Ask @Equatorial :headbang:

Thanks bro! I'm just really excited! Really appreciate it!

Now all I need to know is how to get them seeds to me, and an ETA? If its gonna take more than 10 days from today, looks like I may have to pass. Most my plants finish 80-90 days. Don't want my first ever battle to be an incomplete plant. Not that I have a chance in hell to win but that personal satisfaction would be priceless.

Now to wait on @Mossy for more info i guess!
emoji1334.png
♂️
emoji1334.png
♂️
emoji1334.png
♂️

Let me have a work with @Ripper on this one...:headbang:

Back