Fast Buds Gelato x2 and Purple Lemonade x2

Hot....It don't get hot in the UK. 32C so about 90F in the loft. I assume your lofts are similar to my attic which will get up to 140F (60C) in the summer during the day.:hothot:

Hot....It don't get hot in the UK. 32C so about 90F in the loft. I assume your lofts are similar to my attic which will get up to 140F (60C) in the summer during the day.:hothot:
Oh not your plants look nice noooo you have to go my lofts hotter than your loft bloody Americans :crying: :crying::pighug:Well that was hot enough for me

Have to agree - 90F+ in the tent is plenty hot enough for me too. Now can I tell you how I had to walk 20 miles through the snow uphill (both ways) to get to school. With no shoes and nothing but a dry biscuit to eat. :crying: :crying: :crying: Your plants do look good BTW :pighug:

Have to agree - 90F+ in the tent is plenty hot enough for me too. Now can I tell you how I had to walk 20 miles through the snow uphill (both ways) to get to school. With no shoes and nothing but a dry biscuit to eat. :crying: :crying: :crying: Your plants do look good BTW :pighug:
I was going to ask do you remember them bringing in pencils and paper because writing with chisels on a stone tablet must have been a right mare to do you ole fossil you :cheers: :smoking:

I was going to ask do you remember them bringing in pencils and paper because writing with chisels on a stone tablet must have been a right mare to do you ole fossil you :cheers: :smoking:
:crying::crying::crying:

Day 38 feeds still the same I've supercropped the taller of the Purple Lemonades and the Gelato's have stretched a bit tent seems a bit fuller today first pic's (bigger plant's) are the Purps
IMG_20200627_160916_wm.jpg
IMG_20200627_160936_wm.jpg
IMG_20200627_160952_wm.jpg
IMG_20200627_161003_wm.jpg
IMG_20200627_161009_wm.jpg
IMG_20200627_161013_wm.jpg
IMG_20200627_161013_wm.jpg
IMG_20200627_160856_wm.jpg

Well that's all from me hope you have a great weekend :pass: :smoking::cheers:

Naw but i do remember the Americans spending shitloads of $$$ to develop a pen that would work in space. And those dodgy Russians just opted to use a pencil - imagine that.

I'm loving those purple buds!

Back