Fast Buds Gelato x2 and Purple Lemonade x2

Second Purple Lemonades dry weight (62% rh) 224 grams bang on and about an ounce in fluffy buds just waiting on the Gelato to dry a bit more in bags and the second Gelato is just hanging in the dark tent, seeing if it tastes any different to the bag drying method

Well didn't get to end this thread as I'd liked life got in the way all plants are down and dry, the first Purple Lemonade tastes a bit chemicley but is a nice high, the second Purps is tasty as fook it's a fruity slightly menthol mish mash and me like but i have to say I'm loving the first Gelato can't put my finger on the smell but it fookin wrecks me the second one is still needs a bit longer to cure also didn't weigh the 2 Gelato's i reckon around 4 ounces per plant sooo that's around 20 ounces for the tent, think i can do better :smoking:

Well didn't get to end this thread as I'd liked life got in the way all plants are down and dry, the first Purple Lemonade tastes a bit chemicley but is a nice high, the second Purps is tasty as fook it's a fruity slightly menthol mish mash and me like but i have to say I'm loving the first Gelato can't put my finger on the smell but it fookin wrecks me the second one is still needs a bit longer to cure also didn't weigh the 2 Gelato's i reckon around 4 ounces per plant sooo that's around 20 ounces for the tent, think i can do better :smoking:

Yeah, now days, life gets in the way a lot. I know you can do better as i am sure that I've seen it a time or ten. But still 20 zips in the loft oven at the height of summer ain't too shabby mate! Well done Wile! What's next eh?

Yeah, now days, life gets in the way a lot. I know you can do better as i am sure that I've seen it a time or ten. But still 20 zips in the loft oven at the height of summer ain't too shabby mate! Well done Wile! What's next eh?
I'm running 2 delicious seeds blue northern lights (seeds are over 3 years old) 1 fastbuds Geloto and a Fastbuds star dog all went into riot cubes yesterday will start a new thread when they pop

I'm running 2 delicious seeds blue northern lights (seeds are over 3 years old) 1 fastbuds Geloto and a Fastbuds star dog all went into riot cubes yesterday will start a new thread when they pop

Yeah I'm starting a new grow too. Can't be arsed to start a new thread though. My "Gives Wilma a go" thread title has been misleading since I have done 2-3 DWC grows on the thread. This time I'm going back to (as Vladdy would say) "the mud". Doing a fastbuds Gelato, a fastbuds six shooter, a sweetseeds red pure auto CBD, and a seedsman amnesia. After a 12hr soak they went in the rooter. 36hrs later the gelato and six shooter are cracked and coming up. Fastbuds indeed! :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Yeah I'm starting a new grow too. Can't be arsed to start a new thread though. My "Gives Wilma a go" thread title has been misleading since I have done 2-3 DWC grows on the thread. This time I'm going back to (as Vallay would say) "the mud". Doing a fastbuds Gelato, a fastbuds six shooter, a sweetseeds red pure auto CBD, and a seedsman amnesia. After a 12hr soak they went in the rooter. 36hrs later the gelato and six shooter are cracked and coming up. Fastbuds indeed! :thumbsup:
Very nice selection ducks im gonna start a new continuous thread in the indoor section and go from there :biggrin:

Very nice selection ducks im gonna start a new continuous thread in the indoor section and go from there :biggrin:

Cool beans - give me a tag when ya get it up. Oh jaysus that sounded like a poofy boy statement. :crying: :crying:

Back