Fast Buds Gelato x2 and Purple Lemonade x2

Beautiful plants. I’m considering picking up some of those purple lemonades. What was your germ rate?
I've done about 4 grows with fastbuds 100% germ rate so far and just started another gelato and star dawg both fastbuds popped after 3 days

Thanks for the input man. I'm thining of going with a full fast bud room (essentially I have 3 4x4 spaces I can work with.) I like their products and I've heard nothing but good things about them. What would you recommend? I'm deff going with the purple lemonade. It's so pretty lol. Anything else you think I HAVE to have? Keep up the killer grows!!!!

Thanks for the input man. I'm thining of going with a full fast bud room (essentially I have 3 4x4 spaces I can work with.) I like their products and I've heard nothing but good things about them. What would you recommend? I'm deff going with the purple lemonade. It's so pretty lol. Anything else you think I HAVE to have? Keep up the killer grows!!!!
I've never had a bad fastbuds smoke mate the Gelato's tasty if a bit finicky to grow I've just germed a star dawg and another Gelato and was gonna grow a couple of Delicious Seeds Blue Northern Lights but they haven't popped sooo for a bit of variety im going old school with some Big Buddha Seeds Blue Cheese, just started a new thread in the indoor section gonna stay there for a bit

Oh and remember the Purple Lemonades only has a 60% chance of going Purple i just got lucky

Yea I want to try blue cheese again. I got a 5 pack from nirvana a few years ago and they were all duds. Waste of 40$, but we all know how it goes. Although I was just reading a thread about FB seeds not popping so it has me a little scared. Maybe I'll grab a few different packs from OES and take them for a spin. Thanks for the reply!

Yea I want to try blue cheese again. I got a 5 pack from nirvana a few years ago and they were all duds. Waste of 40$, but we all know how it goes. Although I was just reading a thread about FB seeds not popping so it has me a little scared. Maybe I'll grab a few different packs from OES and take them for a spin. Thanks for the reply!

Yeah, I have done at least 5 fastbuds strains and have never had one fail to germ. Although i do have a sixshooter that i believe will "fail to thrive". I just germed another as a backup.

Back