Fast Buds Gelato x2 and Purple Lemonade x2

Well here we are at a grand old age of 2 weeks i have to say these fastbuds are wellllll fast, I've bumped the feed upto 1.5 ml per ltr of water (micro, grow and bloom) one of the Purple Lemonades is looking a bit to green but she will just have to suck it up. I'm gonna put the res and the air domes on this weekend and probably bump the feed back to 1.25 ml per ltr anywho pic time first two are the Gelato and the second two are the lemmo lad :smoking:
IMG_20200603_170424_wm.jpg
IMG_20200603_170431_wm.jpg
IMG_20200603_170438_wm.jpg
IMG_20200603_170444_wm.jpg
IMG_20200603_170448_wm.jpg

Looking good - so what are the temps with the cobs on
Last week (we had a hot spell) and the temps were 35c and that's without the cobs(also had the old extraction fan on) now it's cooled off a bit it's 24c with one light on (cobs) and I've only got the extraction fan on 10% power

Wow that's a big difference. I'm guessing it's not all the fan though - probably not so hot too. Where does the fan's exhaust go? outside the loft? I have a sp300 and a sp400 in my tent. Both lights on with out cobs 29-30. 35 if I turn on the cobs for 1 light. I can't run the cobs on both lights, even in the dead of my winter. :crying: :crying:

Wow that's a big difference. I'm guessing it's not all the fan though - probably not so hot too. Where does the fan's exhaust go? outside the loft? I have a sp300 and a sp400 in my tent. Both lights on with out cobs 29-30. 35 if I turn on the cobs for 1 light. I can't run the cobs on both lights, even in the dead of my winter. :crying: :crying:
I've got a air intake running under the eaves sucking in cool air and pumping out through the other eaves on the opposite side but the new extra and air movement fan make a big difference won't have a problem running both lights and they also go off during the hottest part of the day day

Good to see you still at it! I might need some advice on airflow. Starting a new grow in a loft room. At leat I have a couple of velux. Laters

Good to see you still at it! I might need some advice on airflow. Starting a new grow in a loft room. At leat I have a couple of velux. Laters
You've got windows in your loft what 20th century wizardry is this all about :smoking: Think your sorted for airflow just watch out opening your tent will be like Blackpool illuminations in there

Back