Fast Buds Gelato x2 and Purple Lemonade x2

No bodies but a few people who thought i was more laid back than i really am (unless stoned) :cheers:
That's funny, I'm the same way. Not quite so laid back even when stoned the last few months. Way too much tension, uncertainty, etc. Good to be getting back to the grow therapy! A front row seat :pop:Good to see ya back:thumbsup:

That's funny, I'm the same way. Not quite so laid back even when stoned the last few months. Way too much tension, uncertainty, etc. Good to be getting back to the grow therapy! A front row seat :pop:Good to see ya back:thumbsup:
Hey up ducks ye it's good to start again, growing non stop for over 5 years and then stopping didn't no what to do with myself :pass:

Thought i should update on how i grow and what equipment i use, I've had the same set up for a few years now and to me it's by far the easiest way to grow (did i mention I'm a lazy mofo) so lighting are 2 Amare solar spec one is 250 Watts + 50 watt for the surrounding led's and the other is 50 watt stronger
IMG_20200519_172858_wm vcx.jpg
IMG_20200519_172920_wm.jpg

I use a phresh hyper silenced fan 6 inch in a 4x4 x 6.5 foot tent and a 16 inch wall fan to keep the air moving (it's broke another one on its way) for nutrients I'm using advanced nutrients jungle juice grow, micro and bloom, i use a blue lab combi meter and pH my feed between 5.6 to 5.8 in veg to 5.8 to 6.2 in flower
IMG_20200519_172858_wm pppp.jpg

And I'm scruffy but the floor is actually a rubber spill tray (i grow in the loft can't be to careful) well that's all i can think of for now will update again when the seeds have popped :smoking:

Well that's 4 out of 4 germed and now potted up in 15 ltr autopots with coco i prewatered yesterday with 1 ml of grow, 1 ml of micro and 1 ml of bloom pH was 5.7 I'm only running one light at the mo and just the surrounding led's no cobs (yet)
IMG_20200520_173335_wm mmmmm.jpg
IMG_20200520_173942_wm vvvvvv .jpg
IMG_20200520_174033_wm.jpg

I will be hand watering for around 3 weeks (depending on how fast they grow) then I'll turn on the res and the airdomes. Peace out peeps :smoking:

Great to see you back at it! And that purple lemonade has definitely made my need to grow list. Seeds were Out of stock on few places when I made my last order. Been thinking about trying out autopots with an airdome since I can't seem to get the size I want in my soil grow. How long you been running these autopots? Any issues?
Subbed for the grow!

Great to see you back at it! And that purple lemonade has definitely made my need to grow list. Seeds were Out of stock on few places when I made my last order. Been thinking about trying out autopots with an airdome since I can't seem to get the size I want in my soil grow. How long you been running these autopots? Any issues?
Subbed for the grow!
Cheers dude Try the fastbuds website i try and order most of my seeds straight from the venders, I've been using these over 2 years now i always replace the 6 mm tubing every grow and I've just bought some new airdome tube i know one lad who grows and he has hard water and that sometimes blocks the aqua valve's but it's never happened to me and i always flush out the feed lines when they go into bloom

Getting ready for the show
That's if i can remember how to grow :smoking:Welcome dude here's hoping for a nice easy grow. Well just fitted a new oscillating 16 inch wall fan to the tent the little barstools are getting plenty of air movement now,
IMG_20200521_174516_wmyyyyyy.jpg

but on a sad note my phresh silenced hyper fan is on its way out I've been running it non stop for over 5 years so think i need to get another one

That's if i can remember how to grow :smoking:Welcome dude here's hoping for a nice easy grow. Well just fitted a new oscillating 16 inch wall fan to the tent the little barstools are getting plenty of air movement now, View attachment 1193264

but on a sad note my phresh silenced hyper fan is on its way out I've been running it non stop for over 5 years so think i need to get another one

Haha I understand what you mean. But I'm sure you've mastered it. Yh man I had a gelato seedling pass out on me as the tent temperatures soared over 30 mark,

Are you using advanced nutes with your auto pot system ?

Here's my little grow in sohum soil and few amendments. First time trying this- https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...-silver-lime-haze-cbd-lemon-potion-cbd.77636/

Back