Indoor GBD's SuperSoil SuperTrial

Thanks Trap! Paid an arm and half a leg for the herb dryer, but it works great! Lined with pine and mahogany walls, small fans on the bottom with fresh air intake on bottom and carbon scrubber with extraction fan on top. This thing has given the perfect dry, every time and I have a hygrometer in it as well, so I just open the door, check the hygrometer after about 4 days and dial in down to about 65% and pull everything, jar it up and burp until I get the jars to 62% and crank down the lids and put a couple small hygrometers in the jars to keep an eye on them. I dont have a bunch of weed sitting around for very long, except for personal stash with 62 bovidas in the jars. I give most of what I grow to family and friends. I have weed in my personal stash that are over a year old and still smokes great and tastes even better with no ill effect what so ever, with no degrade in potency or flavor! In fact the kvs and purple kush we were smoking on last night, was 16 months old and tasted wonderful through the vape! I dont break the older smoke out, but for special occasions. Harvest time is a special occasion for me!:biggrin:
The main reason I got it was to dry all the kitchen herbs we grow in the summer. I was using 4 food dehydrators for that and got tired of it quickly. Plus, drying was adding another week, taking up tent space. I have this thing dialed in and love it! Best impulse buy to date for sure! :thumbsup:

Nice work buds...thankfully a new page with no pics yet so I can post from the phone without crashing the browser.. My Dragons are loving the supersoil mix so far. Will post some pics here next update...:pass:

Nice work buds...thankfully a new page with no pics yet so I can post from the phone without crashing the browser.. My Dragons are loving the supersoil mix so far. Will post some pics here next update...[emoji14]ass:
Hey duggy, since the new site upgrade. Tapatalk now works amazingly well with uploading pictures checking posts and threads. So much easier now with tapatalk

Thanks Trap! Paid an arm and half a leg for the herb dryer, but it works great! Lined with pine and mahogany walls, small fans on the bottom with fresh air intake on bottom and carbon scrubber with extraction fan on top. This thing has given the perfect dry, every time and I have a hygrometer in it as well, so I just open the door, check the hygrometer after about 4 days and dial in down to about 65% and pull everything, jar it up and burp until I get the jars to 62% and crank down the lids and put a couple small hygrometers in the jars to keep an eye on them. I dont have a bunch of weed sitting around for very long, except for personal stash with 62 bovidas in the jars. I give most of what I grow to family and friends. I have weed in my personal stash that are over a year old and still smokes great and tastes even better with no ill effect what so ever, with no degrade in potency or flavor! In fact the kvs and purple kush we were smoking on last night, was 16 months old and tasted wonderful through the vape! I dont break the older smoke out, but for special occasions. Harvest time is a special occasion for me!:biggrin:
The main reason I got it was to dry all the kitchen herbs we grow in the summer. I was using 4 food dehydrators for that and got tired of it quickly. Plus, drying was adding another week, taking up tent space. I have this thing dialed in and love it! Best impulse buy to date for sure! :thumbsup:

Me wanty :)

Nice! :) While it IS expensive...it's one of those deals where it appears to be worth it
with all the combined features. I wish they had some size options though. I could get
away with something half that size.

Pics of the Purple Hearts on day 44 residing in the Supersoil mix. Showing no issues so far. Cheers gbd...:pass:
ps...Trapp.. I promise to buy a new camera soon..
20150604_ph5.jpg
20150604_ph1.jpg
20150604_ph2.jpg
20150604_ph3.jpg
20150604_ph4.jpg

Back