Indoor GA's Short Stuff's testers list. 'Shortstuff Testers Wanted'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Green Tap..... that's a first ! :weed::peace::weed:
20151024_115808.jpg
20151024_115837.jpg

Eagerly awaiting some sprouting action! Just ordered two rolls of reflectix and I'll trying to decide between 1/2" or 1" foam board insulation for the DWC buckets; at least one of each strain will be attempted in a DWC setup (4 1/2 gallon buckets.)

Two for sure will be going coco (because there just happens to be enough room and coco for two :rofl: ) The rest may end up DWC as well. Guess we'll just find out :hump:

Been eyeballing @Waximus guide for his DIY drip system, that may too find itself with a parts list on order!

Passing out some hopeful and good germ karma for everyones beans! :smokeout:

I was too busy yesterday for pics but the girls went in the promix yesterday evening.... taps were approx 1cm long placed in facing down just under the soil.... expecting heads up tom morning....

day one.this is my brownie pan incubator, with cover, this on a heating pad, with a caliber in the pan, create's the exact inviroment for seedlings. I control temp and humidity, to be exactly where I want it to be. :thumbsup: here they are hod on left, hbd in the middle and dr feelgood on the right.:bighug::pass:DSC_0231.JPG DSC_0232.JPG DSC_0233.JPG will be put in big pots today.:smokeout:
DSC_0231.JPG
DSC_0232.JPG
DSC_0233.JPG

We have heads up all across the board.. 3 Dr.Feelgood, one in a 5 gal pot by herself and two were co-potted in a 7 gal. The orange and blue diesel all standing tall..they all came up and she'd helmet except one feelgood I had to help just a bit.... we shall call this DAY 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back