Indoor GA's Short Stuff's testers list. 'Shortstuff Testers Wanted'

Status
Not open for further replies.
F@@K!!!

Looks like i have to start a couple more,Still nothing so scraped away the dirt carefully and one seed was mush and the other still has a tiny tap and not doing anything :(

Damn shum..... sorry to hear that bro... I'm sure the next set will be fine... have you ever tried going from water to moist paper towel for 24hrs? That tap will grow a bit more then you can go into the moist soil tap root down...use tweezers don't touch with hands.... since I started doing this I've been 100% on sprouts

Should have went that way but guess i got too jumpy with wanting to get them in lol

Just tossed a couple of the hod's into paper towel so we'll let them get a nice tap this time and going to pick up some finer soil for them also.

Not a good way to start things off thats for sure lmao!

:wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall:

I have no freaking clue lol

I soaked them in a shot glass until both were cracked and had a little tail,Gently put them in the soil and gave a lite watering as i usually do :shrug:

@Bromeo, if you want a separate journal that's great man but if you want to save the time GA6 requested the documenting be continued here..... either way just don't forget about us if ya start a separate journal still drop some updates and pics in here when ya have the chance.

Shum whats ya temps i put mine at 27.5c untill there out and well then i continue as i would keeping it aroun 25c i also keep seeds in the fridge in dry container the change in temp and moisture makes the seed pop. :)
I stopped soaking mine waiting for it to crack cause i found when doing 100 baf seed this cracking didnt seem to help just my observation i know others have great sucess with it.

I just pop into soil at 27.5 (+/-.5c)
And about 70% hum untill they pop i wanna get just ir light to help even more. :)

I know some people use aloe juice when soaking for an extra boost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back