Indoor GA's Short Stuff's testers list. 'Shortstuff Testers Wanted'

Status
Not open for further replies.
I chatted with larky were all present.....we were going to set a date for all to start but hey what's a few days..... since we're all here and ready go ahead and start the germ today or tom..... well all be very close and finishing around the same time.... I'll be sending a p.m put to all as well just to ensure the green light so here we go

Remember all documentation will be done IN THIS THREAD .... anyone without a dope seeds badge that completes this grow will receive at at harvest. Any growing medium,nutrient regiment,or training style is a go.... Best of luck to all let's keep them happy and healthy and show short stuff what these new genetics can be....

@loki125, badges like the ones under my avatar are given on AFN for various reasons by mods... the ones you can earn directly are seed supporter badges... if you grow out and journal an AFN affiliated breeders seed you get there badge at the end of that grow.... short stuff is an affiliate of dope seeds... upon completing this grow you will receive the dope seed badge like the one under my avatar.

A big thanks to Short Stuff & AFN!!!!

Just dropped 2 Dr.Feelgood in my shot glass,Been wanting to try it for a good while so might as well start with it :thumbsup:

IMG_0107.JPG

Ok so there's nothing to exciting about germ but what's everyone's preferred germ method ?

I go into a small jar with a little water in it.... once I let sit for 24hrs there then I take it out and place it in a moist paper towel in a labeled zip lock for another 24hrs... by then I'm Seeing the tap crack the hull and stick out 2 to 3 mm. Then I use tweezers to place directly into my soil just under the surface and water using a small child medicine applicator... usually heads up after potted in 24 to 48hrs....
20151022_170617.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back