Day 33

RH- 50 lights on -60 lights off
Temps- 68 lights off -75 lights on

Watering about every other day with 2 gallons of water for all 3 plants.

ppm today GT1- 330 Walter- 510 Nub- 450 from the run off

Ghost toof 1 has started the pre flower stretch. She's getting bigger every day. I have been tying the branches down to open up the middle and I am done tying down the main on her so I don't make the same mistake as last time.

Walter is looking decent still some lingering cal mag issues still with her she can't get enough it seems nothing too bad though. I started training her on Sunday.

Nub has surprised me. She is the healthiest and hardiest of them all. She's small but catching up quick and starting to fill out the pot and has almost outgrown Walter.

Lots of leaf tucking and tying down and retying a couple times a day.

Ghost Toof 1
TC8C1647.jpg
TC8C1651.jpg
TC8C1649.jpg
TC8C1663.jpg

Walter White
TC8C1655.jpg

Nubby
TC8C1645.jpg

Day 33

RH- 50 lights on -60 lights off
Temps- 68 lights off -75 lights on

Watering about every other day with 2 gallons of water for all 3 plants.

ppm today GT1- 330 Walter- 510 Nub- 450 from the run off

Ghost toof 1 has started the pre flower stretch. She's getting bigger every day. I have been tying the branches down to open up the middle and I am done tying down the main on her so I don't make the same mistake as last time.

Walter is looking decent still some lingering cal mag issues still with her she can't get enough it seems nothing too bad though. I started training her on Sunday.

Nub has surprised me. She is the healthiest and hardiest of them all. She's small but catching up quick and starting to fill out the pot and has almost outgrown Walter.

Lots of leaf tucking and tying down and retying a couple times a day.

Ghost Toof 1
View attachment 1067950 View attachment 1067948 View attachment 1067949 View attachment 1067946

Walter White
View attachment 1067947

Nubby
View attachment 1067952
Looking good. I keep my temps higher for veg. Around 78 to 80 and 75 for flower. They seem to like the heat the bit more as long as there's alot of air movement and the RH ain't to high. You look like ya might be overfeeding a bit but the lighting might make them look darker green than they really are. And I hear ya on the tucking and tieing dude. Everyday it takes me around 30 mins to get everyone squared away and adjusted right. But it pays off comes harvest.

Looking good. I keep my temps higher for veg. Around 78 to 80 and 75 for flower. They seem to like the heat the bit more as long as there's alot of air movement and the RH ain't to high. You look like ya might be overfeeding a bit but the lighting might make them look darker green than they really are. And I hear ya on the tucking and tieing dude. Everyday it takes me around 30 mins to get everyone squared away and adjusted right. But it pays off comes harvest.
Ya I’ve cut back the nutes a bit and I’ve been trying to keep temps a little higher but the AC is running and I’m in a cooler basement. I put a small heater outside the tent that kicks on at night. And shuts off when lights come on. When temps are high outside I’m ususlly around 77-82 lights on.

Nutes going in were 3/2/0/2 ph 6.0 ppm of 350. I think I’m possibly seeing the effect of not having run off from the first few feedings. The ppm run off is better now getting lower every feed and closer to what I’m putting in.

Ya I’ve cut back the nutes a bit and I’ve been trying to keep temps a little higher but the AC is running and I’m in a cooler basement. I put a small heater outside the tent that kicks on at night. And shuts off when lights come on. When temps are high outside I’m ususlly around 77-82 lights on.

Nutes going in were 3/2/0/2 ph 6.0 ppm of 350. I think I’m possibly seeing the effect of not having run off from the first few feedings. The ppm run off is better now getting lower every feed and closer to what I’m putting
Nice sounds good you will see them go back to their nice green soft leaves in around a week.

Walter is looking decent still some lingering cal mag issues

i dont see any mobile, or "Fixed" nutrient ellement deficiency's, of any sort, in any of your young plants auto mate................. all looking ok.......... the plants need for calcium and K (magnesium), only increases, when the flowering period gets well under way................ it is not a set of nutes that plays a massive part in the veg calendar, nitrogen plays, by far the biggest part in the early stages of framing up the plant in early structural development.................... i see you backed down the nute power, they are very green in color = high, or excessive nitrogen levels being applied................... the next step would have been a 3mm yellow leaf tip developing, showing over-nute and plant tissue burn................. you avoided that by reducing the feed at the right time...................... good job done auto.............. you may still get a small show, as the nute feedback window is 10 days................. it takes 10 days to show up, and 20 to reverse out again !!

I’ve cut back the nutes a bit and I’ve been trying to keep temps a little higher but the AC is running and I’m in a cooler basement. I put a small heater outside the tent that kicks on at night. And shuts off when lights come on. When temps are high outside I’m ususlly around 77-82 lights on.

i see you have implemented good advice there auto............... soil temperature is key to preventing so many issues, to many to go into !!....................... but you will see a difference for sure................ all the best for the remainder of the grow auto man,.................. ALR

Day 40 update

I have been watering every 36 hours or so. 2 gallons between the 3 pots. at 3/2/0/2 a bit lighter. around 350 ppm

temps ranging from 68-80
rh 50-60

Training and tying down some pony tailing multiple times a day.

lots of growth on GT1
TC8C1673-2.jpg
TC8C1675-2.jpg
TC8C1676-2.jpg
TC8C1679-2.jpg
TC8C1686-2.jpg
TC8C1687-2.jpg

Nub GT2

She has passed up Walter but is in the stretch

TC8C1670-2.jpg
TC8C1671-2.jpg

Walter

She is still vegging and a week behind GT1. Very bushy her branches already have 2 developed shoots the same length as the main shoot. I think she may need a hair cut. Just tons of tiny leaves making it difficult to tie down.

TC8C1689-2.jpg
TC8C1694-2.jpg
TC8C1691-2.jpg

Attachments

• TC8C1692-2.jpg
    TC8C1692-2.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 99
Gt1 is 17 inches tall which is 3 inches taller than my tallest from my last grow. I’ve moved my lights up again as high as they will go only 2-3 left before the 24 in Mark.

Back