Very nice man. Looking good. I may have missed the post or maybe that's why you messaged me but how is the tangerine dream smoke?

Very nice man. Looking good. I may have missed the post or maybe that's why you messaged me but how is the tangerine dream smoke?
It’s good smells great and has good flavor. Could be better potency but not bad. Smell is wonderful creamy citrus and really has an orange or tangerine like odor. I’m
picky though in general. If it’s not super dank top shelf I’m usually dissatisfied. If open up my jars of it my wife can smell it upstairs and I’m in the basement.

Lots of lower stuff that’s more fluffy. The density could be better in the middle and on the bottoms but overall I’m very happy with it.

A little blurple peek in the tent.

I’ll post better pictures tomorrow.

3F26FDB4-7A5B-44B4-866E-E3799F71327C.jpeg

oooh they've definitely grown. How old are they now?

oooh they've definitely grown. How old are they now?
Day 46 this Ghost Toof strain just wants to stretch. She’s said you can’t tie me down! The one on the right is Ghost Toof also and I tied it down a few more times than the middle so she decided to stretch 3 branches taller than the main lol.

Looking nice. That tight node spacing really pays off come stretch time. They will reward you nicely. The blurple lights work alot better for flower. I still use mine in the other tents. I switch from my white and green Cobs witch are great for veg to my blurple lights for flower. They just have to be at the right height from the canopy even a inch up or down makes a big diffrence.

Ghost Toof strain just wants to stretch.

stretch only occurs, when light is not sufficient auto................... if you lower the light, after you check the lux output at canopy height,......... then re take the lux, at canopy "After" lowering the light.............. you will see the difference in lux output..........
upload_2019-6-19_13-46-43.jpeg
21 quid this one !!...........

lowering the light, give more light power, at the canopy where "Absorption" of photons takes place, proper photon flux, = faster stronger low stretch growth .......... for good speed growth, (You Cant Have To Much LUX!),.... you need 25,000 lux or above at canopy................. in addition, few Led's have the infra red, and UV A&B diodes................ = expensive !.. but essential for normal growth,........ sunshine is full of it !!....... ALR

stretch only occurs, when light is not sufficient auto................... if you lower the light, after you check the lux output at canopy height,......... then re take the lux, at canopy "After" lowering the light.............. you will see the difference in lux output..........
View attachment 107310921 quid this one !!...........

lowering the light, give more light power, at the canopy where "Absorption" of photons takes place, proper photon flux, = faster stronger low stretch growth .......... for good speed growth, (You Cant Have To Much LUX!),.... you need 25,000 lux or above at canopy................. in addition, few Led's have the infra red, and UV A&B diodes................ = expensive !.. but essential for normal growth,........ sunshine is full of it !!....... ALR

Ya I use a lux meter app from my phone. At the top of the middle it reads 26,460 and it’s at 24 in almost exactly which is what the manufacturers recommend. I had to keep my light at the 24 inch mark otherwise I was seeing the taco shaped leaves on the tops. Under the main cola everything reads about 12,000.

If that is a tower fan, do you have it blowing directly on those plants? Nice lookin girls!!! Whats a quid?
Thanks @rick-j

That fan has been off for this entire grow so far. Its very gentle though and works well even right on them. It’s a horrible fan if you were to use it in your house to push air but good for growing. No wind stress and gets air through the canopy. It barely moves the leaves. I actually gave another tower fan in there aimed at the side of the tent.

Quid? I’m not sure maybe a typo I was baked when posting last night lol.

Back