Thanks @rick-j

That fan has been off for this entire grow so far. Its very gentle though and works well even right on them. It’s a horrible fan if you were to use it in your house to push air but good for growing. No wind stress and gets air through the canopy. It barely moves the leaves. I actually gave another tower fan in there aimed at the side of the tent.

Quid? I’m not sure maybe a typo I was baked when posting last night lol.
Thanks, I think i'll use my tower fan more, iv'e been seeing more and more of them in pic's, but nobody really talks about them.

Now im curious @AutoLowRyder because i do not know. Is there a difference between stretching and beginning of flower stretch that stretches to to the height range the breeder says That specific strain should be? also, when you LST plants (non micro grow) isn't it good for a little stretch to help even the canopy? how can you tell the difference between stretching and normal growth?

Thanks, I think i'll use my tower fan more, iv'e been seeing more and more of them in pic's, but nobody really talks about them.
Ya the blade less ones seem to be the most gentle. Dyson makes some amazing ones but super expensive. I just keep an eye on the leaves next to the fan for signs of wind stress. My humidity increases once they are in full bloom. It’s good to have the ability to push more aircaround if needed.

Plants stretch depends on strain and genetics mostly. Yes plants can stretch for light if not given enough of it but that's completely diffrent than the preflower stretch most plants go through. Some strains triple their size in transition.I have great lighting and extremely powerful and had the lemon haze that litterally grew into the light even though it was burning and killing it. With 24 band full spectrum. Certain spectrums of light help control vertical growth some what but genetics really influences plant structure. Your lighting is fine fullauto245. Your plants node spacing shows it. If your lighting wasent sufficient you'd know it. Plants grow it's simple as that.

day 47

Walter: she is still stretching and very bushy about 12 in. tall
TC8C3930.jpg
TC8C3929.jpg

Ghost Toof 1

She is 21 inches tall

TC8C3921.jpg
TC8C3923.jpg

Nub

She is 18 inches tall some branches super long others stayed short. She's been a bit weird from the start but surprising me since i thought she was a dead mutant when she sprouted.

TC8C3915.jpg
TC8C3914.jpg
TC8C3916.jpg
TC8C3918.jpg

N
day 47

Walter: she is still stretching and very bushy about 12 in. tall
View attachment 1073643 View attachment 1073644

Ghost Toof 1

She is 21 inches tall

View attachment 1073646 View attachment 1073645

Nub

She is 18 inches tall some branches super long others stayed short. She's been a bit weird from the start but surprising me since i thought she was a dead mutant when she sprouted.

View attachment 1073649 View attachment 1073650 View attachment 1073648 View attachment 1073647
Nice dead mutant!!!

Are thes3
Thanks boog! I think your doing good! Soil seems more confusing than coco to me. The guessing game of to feed or not would give me anxiety.
it definitely is a head scratcher. I just have to make this organic attempt. Once I get dialed to feed the soil and not feed the plant in actual soil and not this soilless medium lol I should have it down. And if i don't I gave it a shot and it will be coco or hydro set up..

Is there a difference between stretching and beginning of flower stretch

yes the pre flower stretch, builds the frame size, for the eventual fruit weight. once flowering progresses, energy is re directed from, root growth to frame growth, to flower growth...............all have different nutrient needs.....stretch stops, around 15-20 days into flowering............. post 12mm flower heart width......

She is 21 inches tall

that is just normal healthy height, the little one you have is a short stuff gene pack !!................ however, short stuff, may be a little less yield, but usually is the one to clout your socks off during the first test vape !......... take car of the little one..... its probably the paternal grandfather gene, showing it's existence by it's presence !.....

I wish i could keep my ladies as healthy as yours.

here is a thread just finished, where the issues are all analyzed.............. they where on average, over three plants, 5.3oz a plant dry weight............................worth a read, i enjoyed it...........................;) best ALR

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/dp-ultimates-first.69904/page-31#post-2127564

Back