I'm leaning to maybe Pythium with mine now or a fungus from high humidity and temp. The weather here is very hot and humid exspecially for mid to late flower. Yours looked similiar to mine when they first started showing the signs. I've tried everything else. My runoff is ideal and they are eating right so this is where I'm at. Always a learning exsperience.

Ya my AC is keeping my RH around 45 lights on. Easier than winter for me so far. We have a heat pump and heater so they fluctuate depending on the temps outside.

Mine seems to have stopped.

Run off ph was 5.9 today on Walter and 6.1 on both ghost toofs. Ppm still around what I’m feeding. I added a tiny 5 inch usb desk fan on Walters pot just Incase the root zone needs to dry out better. I have had a 10 in. Fan on Nub the entire grow and seems to like it but makes her ready for water sooner than the other two.

Your ladies are looking stellar Fullauto—full and lush. You are going to have a nice yield for sure!

I struggle with humidity all year long too! In the winter the humidity is 20. In the summer, 70. Always got a machine or a couple running round the clock to set it to rights.

I’m towards the end of flowering on my 2 girls, it’s weird with the Megacrop — there is no “grow” nutes to reduce and I always wonder if they are getting too much of what they don’t need. I’ve got them at the low end of base feeding, at 4 gr/gallon. I feel like I’m taking a risk here because they are both 3x3 monsters, but with max CalMagPro and Bud Explosion, they look alright. Still learning though!

Your ladies are looking stellar Fullauto—full and lush. You are going to have a nice yield for sure!

I struggle with humidity all year long too! In the winter the humidity is 20. In the summer, 70. Always got a machine or a couple running round the clock to set it to rights.

I’m towards the end of flowering on my 2 girls, it’s weird with the Megacrop — there is no “grow” nutes to reduce and I always wonder if they are getting too much of what they don’t need. I’ve got them at the low end of base feeding, at 4 gr/gallon. I feel like I’m taking a risk here because they are both 3x3 monsters, but with max CalMagPro and Bud Explosion, they look alright. Still learning though!

Thanks @davisgirl !

This megacrop sounds interesting. It seems like once you think you got it down the nutes say nope you will learn something new. I train my plants then they train me lol!

Day 73

feeding every 20-24 hours
1/1/0/8 per gal calmag/micro/grow/bloom

I figured I would talk about the terpenes on both strains. Ghost toof smells really sweet and fruity like candy and reminds me of GSC a little. Very sticky and pretty colors and much more density than my last grow to this point. Walter White has more of a chemical gassy smell mixed with pine-sol. Both seem like they would be great smoke I can't wait to sample!

Walter

She's over her potassium fit. I should have named her Carrie after the horror movie because she gets flaming pissed off.

TC8C6265.jpg
TC8C6263.jpg

TC8C6261.jpg

GT1
TC8C6257.jpg
TC8C6250.jpg
TC8C6251.jpg
TC8C6255.jpg
TC8C6256.jpg
TC8C6245.jpg

Nubby

I hope she fills in and if she does she will be a beauty. Part of me thinks these will finish a little sooner than last time.
TC8C6241.jpg
TC8C6235.jpg
TC8C6234.jpg
TC8C6231.jpg
TC8C6233.jpg
TC8C6223.jpg

Day 73

feeding every 20-24 hours
1/1/0/8 per gal calmag/micro/grow/bloom

I figured I would talk about the terpenes on both strains. Ghost toof smells really sweet and fruity like candy and reminds me of GSC a little. Very sticky and pretty colors and much more density than my last grow to this point. Walter White has more of a chemical gassy smell mixed with pine-sol. Both seem like they would be great smoke I can't wait to sample!

Walter

She's over her potassium fit. I should have named her Carrie after the horror movie because she gets flaming pissed off.

View attachment 1079285View attachment 1079286
View attachment 1079288
GT1
View attachment 1079292 View attachment 1079296 View attachment 1079295 View attachment 1079294 View attachment 1079293 View attachment 1079297

Nubby

I hope she fills in and if she does she will be a beauty. Part of me thinks these will finish a little sooner than last time.
View attachment 1079298 View attachment 1079299 View attachment 1079300 View attachment 1079302 View attachment 1079301 View attachment 1079303
Greeeeen Monstors-Lookin good--:drool:

Those are sexified. How long did tangerine go? 15 weeksish? These definitely seem to be faster. They sure have swelled since last journal entry of em.

Back