Plants are lookin stellar as per the usual!
And cool on the kief catcher thingy, i think dry sift hash is rad!
To amp it up a lil, get ya a gram or 2 of the dry sift, put it in a lil press bag and make some delish rosin!!
Hey thanks man! Ya I need to do that with the kief. It’s pretty potent I want to put it in a salt shaker and sprinkle it in my bowl.

I put my trim in the freezer then just shake it and move it around.

I get a pile from just barely moving it around.
640E8B33-7F13-408B-8C46-FFB1A0EB22F3.jpeg

Stunning man. Just gorgeous. Wasnt trying to rush ya for pics or anything. what fan do you use?
No you didn’t rush me at all. I use the tall white tower fan it’s just aimed at the wall and a smaller 10 inch metal fan aimed at the pots on the lower right side just out of view. In the wintertime which seems strange to say that lol... I use all four.

Every plant has its own challenges and the longer you grow the more problems you will come across and overcome. The most devastating being pests and disease. I rarely get them but when I do its always horrible and can take out a whole grow and are very hard to get rid off once you get them. Exspecially in a perpetual grow. Pests and disease are always present looking for a host even if you can't see them yet.
Down here they hang out by the doorway waitin for me to go in. :grrr2:

Yep all tangerine dream kief. I used zip ties and pipe cleaners lol.
man that kief looks good. Do you use a pollen press after? I have no idea why i didnt think of zipties lmao. Thanks. Time.to do some work

man that kief looks good. Do you use a pollen press after? I have no idea why i didnt think of zipties lmao. Thanks. Time.to do some work

No I don’t have a press I just smoke it for now. I need that nugmasher!

The trick with the zip ties was getting them in the right spot not to hit the blades when on. Sometimes you can’t get them tight enough so I used the pipe cleaners as a back up so it doesn’t fall on the plant and just tied 3-4 together and anchored to the top of the tent.

Back