I think my weakest link is looking at trichomes. I need to find a better way to see them. My loupe has about a 0.01 mm focal range a sliver. It’s like yep yep cloudy amber...amber...wait wait that was a tiny leaf. Then I feel the shakes setting in trying to keep that loupe steady on a calyx. I feel like it takes about 20 mins to get an inaccurate reading.

I think my weakest link is looking at trichomes. I need to find a better way to see them. My loupe has about a 0.01 mm focal range a sliver. It’s like yep yep cloudy amber...amber...wait wait that was a tiny leaf. Then I feel the shakes setting in trying to keep that loupe steady on a calyx. I feel like it takes about 20 mins to get an inaccurate reading.
I’ve tried that also with much frustration so I just clip off a little sample and set it on the table to check trichs

Day 93

Just getting a little fatter on the buds. Bought another tent 36x36x72 I intend to use for drying this round and a 4" ipower fan and filter. I Got it all set up and ready. I'll take some pics of it soon. I forgot to take Walters pics as well.

Nubby she's starting to show some purple color. Super sticky and smells like candy and fruit.
TC8C8356.jpg
TC8C8359.jpg
TC8C8363.jpg
TC8C8368.jpg

GT1 is getting close
TC8C8338.jpg
TC8C8340.jpg
TC8C8348.jpg

Back