Day 100

Started flushing GT1 last Thursday and posted her final grow off pics for [HASHTAG]#runwhatyoubrung[/HASHTAG]. I will put her in darkness this weekend. Starting to smell like lavender and candy can't wait to try.

I have reduced feed levels down to 220 ppm on average. temps around 75 and rh around 45. Feeding every 24 hours or so. .5/1/0/7 per 2 gal.

GT1
TC8C8694.jpg
TC8C8698.jpg
TC8C8702.jpg
TC8C8704.jpg
TC8C8705.jpg

Nubby
TC8C8715.jpg
TC8C8710.jpg
TC8C8711.jpg
TC8C8712.jpg

Walter White

TC8C8721.jpg
TC8C8722.jpg
TC8C8724.jpg

New tent
TC8C8726.jpg

Jeezus dude, those are beautiful!
Nice on the new tent, are ya adding it to your op, or replacing an older one?
Just adding. I needed a place to dry while the other two finish up. I’ll eventually grow in both I’m sure lol too tempting not to.

Those look great! What is the trichs looking like? I bet those dont shrink much during drying lol.

Trichs on middle are amber all over the leaves with a mix of everything on calyx.

Nubby and Walter are mostly cloudy with a bit of clear and amber on leaves.

Boog and baked or anyone.... Do you guys notice the sticky ness fade on the tops of your grows towards the end? The middle and lower stuff is super sticky but the tops are not as sticky as they were a few weeks ago. Just curious if that is common or not?

Dont hold me to it but what ive read in the past is when that starts to happen it means your trichomes have degrades and arent resinous. This can be due to age or stress from light or heat. What are your temps at the top of the plant compared to lower part jw?

Dont hold me to it but what ive read in the past is when that starts to happen it means your trichomes have degrades and arent resinous. This can be due to age or stress from light or heat. What are your temps at the top of the plant compared to lower part jw?
Temps are about 75 at tops and 72 on bottom.

Hmmm well thats great. Your plants never looked stressed. I wonder if its possible since autoflowers are different or can be different with trichome color changing that maybe its possible that with autos trichomes can start degrading without showing amber first for somw strains? Ive wondered about this since ive been told by experienced growers that some of their trichomes never changed on autos. Well, i would think regardless of color that trichome would have to degrade?

Hmmm well thats great. Your plants never looked stressed. I wonder if its possible since autoflowers are different or can be different with trichome color changing that maybe its possible that with autos trichomes can start degrading without showing amber first for somw strains? Ive wondered about this since ive been told by experienced growers that some of their trichomes never changed on autos. Well, i would think regardless of color that trichome would have to degrade?
Ok that makes sense. I’ll read up more.

Back