73% RH

I hope they get it back on soon!

Those are some sexy ass plants, FA! Can't imagine what it smells like in there!

About the tops becoming less resinous, it just means that they matured at a quicker rate than the lowers, which happens quite often. You have that window when the resin is maximized and then the terpenes start to fade. Ideally you harvest right in that window, but if you don't want to a partial harvest, waiting a few days outside shouldn't be an issue.

I used to worry about flushing and doing a partial harvest, but now I don't think twice. If a decent amount of colas are ready, and in that sweet spot, they are coming down!

Nice work, bro! Enjoy that!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Those are some sexy ass plants, FA! Can't imagine what it smells like in there!

About the tops becoming less resinous, it just means that they matured at a quicker rate than the lowers, which happens quite often. You have that window when the resin is maximized and then the terpenes start to fade. Ideally you harvest right in that window, but if you don't want to a partial harvest, waiting a few days outside shouldn't be an issue.

I used to worry about flushing and doing a partial harvest, but now I don't think twice. If a decent amount of colas are ready, and in that sweet spot, they are coming down!

Nice work, bro! Enjoy that!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
Thank you @Iriee Vibez

I am dying to try them! Thanks for your knowledge and advice as well!

Back