Trichs on middle are amber all over the leaves with a mix of everything on calyx.

Nubby and Walter are mostly cloudy with a bit of clear and amber on leaves.

Boog and baked or anyone.... Do you guys notice the sticky ness fade on the tops of your grows towards the end? The middle and lower stuff is super sticky but the tops are not as sticky as they were a few weeks ago. Just curious if that is common or not?
I have, but to be brutally honest i figured its cause i blasted my plants with too much sweet led light lol.
Gorilla blue that i just cut, positively oozed resin from about halfway down her growth

I have, but to be brutally honest i figured its cause i blasted my plants with too much sweet led light lol.
Gorilla blue that i just cut, positively oozed resin from about halfway down her growth
Ya it could be the light for sure. Chinese blurple blast! I noticed it a tiny bit last time also. Chinese like their buds with a little fried blurple on the tops.

My power went out this am I’m kind of freaking out lol! Lights on at 6 am and off at 9 am.

Oh snap! Any idea whats goin on?
Autos can survive a bit of unplanned lights out tho right?
I just had a scare here, had someone working in the basement on the main breaker box, fluoped the power off.
I didnt mind the lights being off but got scared about the hydro bucket and airpump being off. That can be a killer, or so ive read.
My baby seems to have weathered it just fine, hopefully your gals will power through it!

Back