Day 25

I started Lst on ghost toof 1
She showed some magnesium deficiency on one leaf but that seems to be done for the moment. Growing good I'm hoping for 4-5 more days of veg. Lots of good growth underneath from tying her down.
TC8C0797.jpg
TC8C0799.jpg
TC8C0800.jpg

Nub is growing like a champ now she has proven a mutant seedling can sometimes be fine.

TC8C0793.jpg
TC8C0794.jpg

Walter white is growing well but has some concerning dull color changes in and around the veins. Not sure exactly what going on with her but it doesn't seem to be effecting her too much.
TC8C0803.jpg
TC8C0804.jpg
TC8C0807.jpg
TC8C0811.jpg
TC8C0809.jpg

feeding about every 2 days 3/2/2/1 Ph around 6.0 ppm around 300-400 going in
temps 66-75 RH 50-65

Looking good in your tent, FA! Nice pics, too! Really shows the plants off.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Still a little slow for 2 out of the 3 lights off Temps ranging from 66-76

raise the lights out temp to 23c, as 18 is to low FA man.............. looking ok in those sacks FA,....... amazing color for seedlings in new cocco............... they usually start out a tad yellow due to high alkalinity in the coocco when new, and newly wetted.................

Ok It says rinse with distilled I’m assuming RO is ok when I run out of distilled?

Distilled is RO FA mate........................check it with your EC meter for zero salt yea, should read 0.00 or 0.02 that sort of low .................... best for rest of grow my friend..............ALR

raise the lights out temp to 23c, as 18 is to low FA man.............. looking ok in those sacks FA,....... amazing color for seedlings in new cocco............... they usually start out a tad yellow due to high alkalinity in the coocco when new, and newly wetted.................

Distilled is RO FA mate........................check it with your EC meter for zero salt yea, should read 0.00 or 0.02 that sort of low .................... best for rest of grow my friend..............ALR
Thanks @AutoLowRyder

Back