Indoor Full Circle Adventures in Growing

budelee

Colorado Legal Babeeee!!!
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
a Little Dab 'll Do Ya.ask Elvis !!
Whats going on everybody ?? I am starting the journals for my second and third grow of autos....For this journal i will be tracking 5 Paradise seeds Auto Wappas......They broke the surface of the coco on dec 16 making them 10 days old now...I still have the ppm pretty low since they are so young but will increase as they get stronger/bigger..I will be using whatever i have(which should keep things covered)...This is the first time i am using a root booster/myco product and went with ORCA....also using maxi bloom powder GH cal mag Cyco silica..keeping tabs with Hanna ppm meter,BlueLab Ph pen..Plants are currently under 400 watts of MH light,Will increase to 600 when time is right and switch to HPS when time is right...i seem to have two that are stunted,but i will give em a chance,but only for about another 1/2 month,when the next batch will be started for a continuous/staggered havest every 35-45 days(i get bored not having plants to tend to).....now for the pics PC250011.JPG PC250012.JPG PC250013.JPG PC250014.JPG PC250015.JPG

Update: Day 12..The plants are starting to hit their stride and the two smaller stuntlings are trying to make a comeback(sleeper style)..Gonna increase ppm/feeding to around 600-700 tomorrow and see if they can take it..otherwise all is looking good.The plants are currently on a 24/0 schedule with the MH set to 400 watts,lamp is about 14" above.. Peace out everybody !!
PC280001.JPG
PC280002.JPG

Looking great budelee those are nice and healthy and that MH will grow those nodes nice and close to each other. Watching this one! I just looked up this strain(never heard of it) a nice indica with medical extraction:headbang: I am going to have to do that after my next run which will be lsd 25 by Fast Buds but the wappa is very sweet looking strain. This going to be a good one:woohoo1:

Last edited:
Thanks @Ripped In Oregon this is the first time I grow this strain,since I'm just getting into autos my completed list is pretty short,this is my second time with the ultimates tho,pack had 7..I still have some humboldt seeds blue dreams and auto mazzars( pack of 7) coming next which will be Jan 16 for a germ( gonna have a 35-40 day harvest) my bucket list of "wanted" strains keeps getting longer,so many strains so little time...hmmm I have the space maybe I jus need more lights..lol,welcome along for the ride:cheers:

Right on budelee this will be cool to watch. I love the autos because the are fast and I am impatient :) Looks like you have some real good seeds coming in. I didn't know they had blue dream in auto,it's a strain that if grown properly is one of the better hybrids. Wow 35 to 40 days is smoking fast are you going to grow journals on those?

Yes of course on the journals,the above comment tho is meant as, I am starting a new batch every 35-40 days so when one is finishing one is half way thru and another is starting etc,etc..just a rotational harvest every 35-40 days.With autos anyone can do this even with one light( it'd be a little harder and plant count would be less),I have two lights so one will be MH ,at 35-40 days they go under the HPS light for the remainder of their time( this is another reason I got away from photos,with autos I don't need any tents)..the quickest strain I've heard about( never grew myself) is the 60 day wonder,can't tell you first hand how it is but I have seen some reviews on here,that's what I would call lightning fast,damn a new crop could be started every 30 days!!!! Using some tips from muddies post/stickies I am using smaller smart pots to speed up the finish time,this may result in a slightly smaller plant/yield but that's okay,I wanna try lots of different strains...peace out brother !!!

Yes of course on the journals,the above comment tho is meant as, I am starting a new batch every 35-40 days so when one is finishing one is half way thru and another is starting etc,etc..just a rotational harvest every 35-40 days.With autos anyone can do this even with one light( it'd be a little harder and plant count would be less),I have two lights so one will be MH ,at 35-40 days they go under the HPS light for the remainder of their time( this is another reason I got away from photos,with autos I don't need any tents)..the quickest strain I've heard about( never grew myself) is the 60 day wonder,can't tell you first hand how it is but I have seen some reviews on here,that's what I would call lightning fast,damn a new crop could be started every 30 days!!!! Using some tips from muddies post/stickies I am using smaller smart pots to speed up the finish time,this may result in a slightly smaller plant/yield but that's okay,I wanna try lots of different strains...peace out brother !!!

Got it! It makes sense and like you said opens up a variety of options along with continual harvests. Those must be the 3 gal geo pots? I bet you like not having to use a tent for sure. Wow 30 days is ridiculous I wonder if it was like an original low rider or some hybrid.Thanks for the rep bro Peace!

Yes 60 day Wonder was based off Williams Wonder/lowrider and ruderalis,they still have it even though it's one of the older autos.Not having a tent makes it a breeze to move plants around and water and manage heat,not having a tent has some inherent drawbacks like no light reflectivity for the lower buds and a few other things,but no worries about light leaks and schedules with the autos,so I'm happy with it,peace out Maiden Man @Ripped In Oregon ,UP THE IRONS:headbang: ...listening to Megadeath

I thought it would have that low rider genetic because of that finish time. I am sure pretty the low rider strain is where auto flowers got their start? If I remember correctly wasn't and there still maybe a photo strain called Early Girls that finished like a month before any other photo. Yeah the moving plants is one of the things that I noticed that is a bummer. The three I am doing are already really close to eating that space up but I used 5 gal geo pots,I think I may need to go to the 3 gal and do 6.
So far the managing the heat hasn't been a problem but it is also cold here but not enough to have to manage anything. That's cool that you have an area to freely work like that this is my first tent and it is hard to get used to it because of the small space. The last time I grew was in California with my medical license and I had 25 to 30 always going and 30 to 40 cuttings going in another room. I had a 400 square foot room with 2 1000w and 2 500 wat lights all set up with a drainage system. I really miss that going in and walking freely. At least I get to make my own medicine again so like you I am happy
but I would be happier if I had a 6x6 x8 tent ion the room with my 4x4. Listening to a mix of Metallica and Megadeth now that you mentioned Megadeth. Peace..Sells but who's buying:headbang:

Update: 14 days old...The Wappas are steadily gaining some ground and as expected the "runts" are still behind,but trying to catch up to their sisters,I have increased the feed to 600 ppm which is the sum of all nutes,GH grow,GH micro bloom,silica,orca,cal-mag + the starting ppm of the water at 250(this is the unsoftened spigot from the outside),Ph'd to 6.0 this time(i will try to stay in the 5.8 range,this is just an occasional thing)..Watering is increasing on the bigger plants,still in a small circle for the smaller ones..I have some twisted/abnormal growth on a few of them but not too worried at this point...Okay heres the pics..
PC300006.JPG
PC300007.JPG
PC300008.JPG
PC300009.JPG

Back