Fuggzy's little happy trees!

So Larry was spotted on duty again. He seems to like the Long Peak Blues, it's becoming his normal post.
DSCN1967[1].JPG

DSCN1966[1].JPG

The 4x2 tent is a bit crowded at the moment. I add 3 milk crates on their sides, and zip corded together to even the canopy some. I think I'll be getting a new tent with taxes thins year. I like the 4x2 foot print, but want something taller. With the light being air cooled, the hood take up a good chunk of space. I also need to rearrange the gear in there to get more height as it is. I have also been having to deal with the neg pressure of my tent, smashing my Amnesia. I have a 35" leash that I currently have strung up to brace the fabric from the plant. I did have the 4 1/2g pots in here for a night, but think I'll just flower them under the LED until the Amnesia is done and I can use the space. I want to use the micro cab for a Grape Oz by Rare Dankness. The 3.5g pot will fit in there, and it is a small plant to go. I'm pretty excited to try it though, although small it is said to be a gem to burn.
DSCN1992[1].JPG

DSCN1979[1].JPG
*Dinafem*
Bubba bump, Bubba Bubba Bubba bump! So when she was in the larger tent, she got a pretty strong lean on her. I had her out on the out skirts, and forgot to rotate her for 2 days. I took a gsc stem, and braced her main stem up, and she straightened out for the most part.
DSCN1975[1].JPG
DSCN1968[1].JPG

I'm going to do this in 2 parts as my pics are all mixed up and I'm pretty medicated....

Okay, lets get to the rest of it....

These are all photosentive plants, and finally in 1 tent. It is so much nicer to have most of my plants on the same light schedule, and nutes ratios. Tangie is getting a bit more P than the rest at the moment, but now I am only making 3 batches of nutes rather than 5.

*Rare Dankness*
-Night terror OG has got to have the best looking base LST I have done yet. Although the branches are a bit stiff and take more work to get in position, they almost lock in once there. I removed a few extra braces, and everything just stayed in place. So far this strain is a joy to work with.
DSCN1988[1].JPG
DSCN1989[1].JPG

-Long Peak Blues #1 is going for a bit of a stretch. I seem to have 2 phenos. This plant started off much faster, but has more internod growth, and less leaves. The leaves also seem a bit softer in appearance. It has always had a bit of an umbrella look regardless of it's water levels.
DSCN1984[1].JPG
DSCN1985[1].JPG

LPB#2 is my favorite of the 2. It had the really stunted start, and is now the same height as #1, and much more dense. This plants soil level is lower, but from soil to top, measure the same as #1. They both have 11 fingered leaves, but I really like the look of these. The entire plant is beautiful. It has only had 3 leaves tucked, other wise it has grown just like this.
DSCN1986[1].JPG
DSCN1987[1].JPG

*Reserva Privada*
@Joe383 I owe you a bit of gratitude. I do believe Tangie was in need of a bit of P. I gave her a few extra drops in her feeding, and her new growth looks much better. Not to mention this plant is exploding with growth. Still rather small, but not taking anytime to fill in. Even with the suspected P deficiency, this thing is exciting me.
DSCN1982[1].JPG

DSCN1983[1].JPG

Nice journal bro, just had a browse through! Loads of different strains going in here.
Keep up the good work
Thanks for the kind word bud! I used to always hate being at the mercy of what ever the dealer had. Sometimes great, some times not. I want to be able to have a nice mix of w/e fits my mood at the time. Stop on in any time man. Till later, take care. :smoking:

:vibe::woody:Happy Friday guys!!!:woody::vibe:

Okay I'm just going to do this on Amy, as I have a handful of pics of her. Now that I got the tent from smashing her shes doing great. The beef small is starting to get softer, and a lemon is setting in. I'm a bit sad about this, but the lemon is a fresh sour smell, kinda sharp. Still smells nothing like the 1st Amnesia I grew. I'm going to have to just go by what the plant is telling me as far as harvest times go. I didn't record my flip date (DRRR...), and the last 1 I started on 12/12. I finally got a few pics showing her trichs off decently. Both this plant, and the last 1 seemed to have very small trich heads that didn't take well in photos.
DSCN2005.JPG

DSCN2003.JPG

So yesterday I found a leaf near the top of a bud with brown spots. There where 2 other sugar leaf tips that where brown as well. I checked the whole plant for any bugs in including using a pocket scope at ~50x. I separated the bud looking for a caterpillar, or bud rot and found neither. I also didn't find any poop on the leaves, or bite marks. I don't know what happened, but I cut off the dieing pieces, and am keeping a close eye on it.
DSCN1996.JPG
DSCN2001.JPG

These are just more pics of her being pretty.:dancer:
DSCN2005.JPG DSCN2006.JPG DSCN2011.JPG DSCN2012.JPG

:lol: More to follow soon! :mrgreen:
:frog: :frog:

Attachments

• DSCN1995.JPG
    DSCN1995.JPG
    152.9 KB · Views: 44
Alright, so we are on day 3 of 12/12 (maybe 2, im pretty stoned) and I am expecting some wonderful smells her in the next couple weeks. LBP is already great, and the Amnesia was drop dead tasty to boot. Only update on the little trees is that they where also switched to 12/12... Still no signs of sex.

*Rare Dankness*
NT OG got a bit of lst adjusting today. 2 of it's branches where getting a bit tall, so I anchored them down. I also removed another brace, and it just stayed in place. Oh the 2 clones I have of this are doing fine too. I don't have a pic, but they both have full leaves grown out now.
DSCN2008.JPG

LPB#1 Is either a male, or I have 2 very different phenos. To be honest I'm not sure what I want more, lol. It is just stretching, and compared to #2 not to attractive. It does smell good. They both actually have a very deep skunk with a bit of sweetness.
DSCN2013.JPG

LPB#2 Is just stunning looking in my opinion. Very stout and dense, same smell as #1, elegant leaves. MmMmMmM. If #1 is a male, I will be making more seeds for sure. I did a bit of leaf tucking today on this plant.
DSCN2010.JPG

This is the 2 LPB side by side.
DSCN2014.JPG

*Tangie*
So before this grow I had never seen a cannabis with more than 7 fingers in real life. Tangie happens to have 9 fingers too. So I have 2- 9 bladed, and 2- 11 bladed plants in this grow. Talk about feeling special. :haha: This damn thing is also growing like a freak of nature. I threw it in to flower a bit soon, but it is just doubling in size every few days.
DSCN2009.JPG

This was just last Friday... Maybe not doubled, but growing fast. Oh the added P is helping the leaf issue I was having.
dscn1982-1-jpg.538450

*Dinafem*
Bubba is starting to put out some growth too. This plant is very nice and uniformed looking. Staying short, at least for now. I lowered the light in there to try and reduce stretch as much as I can.
DSCN2023.JPG
DSCN2024.JPG

So I have ordered some some more goodies/supplies. I got some 4' bamboo stakes, and jute twine. I want to play around with making some kind of modular scrog. Something that could just be 1 screen per pot. I also ordered some Colloidal Silver in 240ppm. Start playing around with reversing fems. I hope you all had a nice weekend. Take care.:smoking:

I was just thinking that my 1st CS victims are going to be the Night Terror OG clones. Of course that's if they are fem to begin with. That would give me 2 testers before hitting the Bubba with it. As far as reversing the Bubba, I was thinking about just growing another BK fem right next to it, and let it just fill with seeds.

:woody: :woody: :woody:
So the 12/12 light flip only happened 5 nights ago. I feel like it should be a bit early to say this, but I am going to declare LPB#1 a male. There are preflowers growing, and they look like micro nuts. I'm pretty happy about this, and will be making LPB f2 if #2 is female. Even if it is not, something is catching some pollen beside just my vial. I only had the 2 seeds, so getting 50 more free won't hurt my feelings. This plants smell is really coming out too. Deep sweet skunk, a bit of floral, and berries. The Rare Dankness where the first expensive genetics I bought, but I can understand why people would want to spend that cash. I can't even really smoke this thing, and I'm still just smiling at it.:lol: If I'm wrong, who gives a shit... I'll smoke her and still be happy, lol.
:vibe: :yay: :vibe: :yay: :vibe:
DSCN2058[1].JPG DSCN2057[1].JPG DSCN2056[1].JPG DSCN2055[1].JPG DSCN2054[1].JPG DSCN2053[1].JPG DSCN2052[1].JPG DSCN2051[1].JPG

Back