Fuggzy's little happy trees!

So as a Floridian, I'm not to wild about it being below 70 at 4:50am on my way to work. I don't like being cold it make my arthritis go ape shit. (on the other hand, my hazelnut coffee taste better, might be the herb, idk) So in a good measure I am going to post 1 of my favorite song to listen to in my garden. I'm looking at you Momma nature...

*FastBuds GSC*
So my pH pen was mis-calibrated resulting in my feed being .2-.3 lower than it read. On top of recently lowering my Ph for feedings, I think I shocked this girl a bit. I thought she was having a Mag def, but now believe it was low pH levels. She lost about 7 large fan leaves, but her new growth is now a lush green, with a bit of tip burn. Ironically, shes growing in a square shape.
DSCN1810.JPG
DSCN1811.JPG DSCN1812.JPG

*Amnesia*
Not much to update on her, just a few pictures. I think I got a couple leaves wet last time I had her out. I have a few bleached spots, but it's not a burn. I'm not sure, if anyone has any ideas I'm all ears. In general though the tissue does not look damages, just white.
DSCN1788.JPG
DSCN1789.JPG DSCN1790.JPG DSCN1791.JPG DSCN1793.JPG

*Rare Dankness*
So NT OG, and LPB #1 are looking much much better, and growing along. While LPB #2 is SUPER stunted. It just showed it 2nd set of leaves this morning. It almost died twice when it first sprouted so I'm not surprised, I just hope it pulls out of it. They all started getting nutes on Saturday, and responded well. I only gave LPB#2 1/2 strength. Pic order is NTOG, LPB #1, #2.
DSCN1807.JPG
DSCN1808.JPG DSCN1809.JPG

*Little trees* (breeding project)
So I'm pretty sure the purpling is environmental circumstances, but I defiantly have at least 2 phenos. 1 have a faster pace, and seeming to be cold tolerant. Of the 4, #1 is the only 1 that has zero purple on it. I think something is munching on the leaves. I know they need CalMag, but 3 of them have small holes, w/o necrotic tissue around them. I treated them all for gnats, and started feeding them today. They are in 1234 order.
01.JPG
02.JPG
03.JPG
04.JPG

*Tangie*
Has broke the soil!.

I am going to put a few of the Cord verde X Crazy ape seeds outside here in the next few days. No good reason, I just kinda want to. Thinking about just using them for extracts, as with the current conditions, I wouldn't expect a ton of bud. Thats about it for now guys. Till later, take care.:smoking:

:headbang:
like2.JPG
like2.JPG
:smoking:
Just wondering how much you got off the little 8" hunny. I have a one around the same size and would like to know how much Green Dragon I could get out of it
I can't see the images for some reason, but the 2 that where 8" would be the Azure Rocket, and the Crystal Dwarf. Unfortunately, I don't weigh the little plants. If I had to guess however, the plants gave me 6-7g dry product each. That is simply based on the fact it lasted me a week each, and I smoke about a qt a week. I also was able to make enough extract from the trim to stay medicated for ~1.5 days per plant. Sorry I can't give you more accurate info bud, but if I weighed every bonsai pot plant, I'd probably cry. It's hard to brag about sub quarter plants, lol. Take care.:smoking:

Looking good bro, I would keep an eye on the burn, could be a Ca thing, prob not but does't look like splashed leaves to me. She's an awesome looking plant, nice growing! :pass:

Thanks for the kind words.:cheers: So far this has been my favorite strain to grow, and this 1 is my favorite of those grown. I actually like this pheno so much I'm thinking of scratching my current breeding project (with a former amnesia), and starting over. I gave her a bit of calmag with this mornings feeding, along with some microblast in case it is something else. Toke with ya later bud.:baked:

I've been on a bit of a typing spree today. I figured I'd leave a little bit of script here too.

I need to get a new thermostat/hygrometer. It is telling me lies!!! :nono: It says the temp at the soil level is 106f. This is with the room being at 69f, light ~20" above the GSC, and the vent system running at 100%. I about swallowed my tounge when I saw that temp. I knew it couldn't be right so I pulled out the plants, jumped in, and zipped it up. I should have took sun glasses, and know realize how dumb not having them was. After ten minutes I felt just fine. I was warm but not hot by any means. Also at 106f I would expect the ladies to be yelling at me by now.

I snagged a few shots of the amnesia bud sites. I have no clue how to just the amount of bud a plant will give, but I am already pretty damn happy how she looks.
DSCN1814.JPG
DSCN1813.JPG DSCN1815.JPG

Got a few pics of the GSC under white lights. I also just noticed she has put out some 9 bladed leaves. Please excuse the condition of the leaf... It's under control.:haha: I think, lol.
DSCN1817.JPG
DSCN1819.JPG DSCN1820.JPG

Tangie and the gang hanging out in the kitchen. Tangie shot up about 1.5" over night so I gave her a small brace. After I'm not worried about her falling over, it will be removed.
DSCN1826.JPG
DSCN1821.JPG DSCN1823.JPG

Well thats about it for the update. Time to get some sleep. Take care guys.

Attachments

• DSCN1824.JPG
    DSCN1824.JPG
    183.2 KB · Views: 55
  • DSCN1825.JPG
    DSCN1825.JPG
    181 KB · Views: 54
  • DSCN1822.JPG
    DSCN1822.JPG
    68.1 KB · Views: 64
@Mossy So I just saw your post to me on RenascenceRedneck page. Thank you, for the reviewer badge. I saw it, and even asked a few people where it was from, and they where not sure either. The recognition in general is very nice. Also while I have your attention, I'd like to thank you for the work you have done on this great community. I have learned a lot, and hopefully was able to help out some too. We have not interacted yet, but I feel none the less as part of the family. Sending the best of wishes to you, and yours. Take care.
:bighug:

Last edited:
Thank you, for the reviewer badge. I saw it, and even asked a few people where it was from, and they where not sure either. The recognition in general is very nice.

Ha ha Sorry. The badges on the old site had a message with them..:thumbsup:..so you knew why/who you got them off.
I'll see if we can get it reinstated..

Also while I have your attention, I'd like to thank you for the work you have done on this great community. I have learned a lot, and hopefully was able to help out some too.

Just like one Big Happy Family..:d5:..everyone Contributes.

We have not interacted yet, but I feel none the less as part of the family.

:crying: No we haven't Interacted yet...:yoinks:..I don't put out on a first date...:kiss:

:crying:

Have a great weekend.:hookah:

Okay guys time to get back to the updates! I hope you all had a great weekend, and stuff your bellies with wonderful nom nom noms. The little trees, and amnesia where both given an enzyme feeding tonight, and the rest got the normal earth juices.
DSCN1834.JPG

*Little trees*
Sorry no pics today, just imagine 4 small plants on the 4th nod. #1 is still the largest of the 4, and has a bit lighter color, maybe a shade or 2, but lighter. #2-4 seem to be hungry for Ca too, where #1 is not.

*FastBud-GSC*
So the flowers are starting to come in a bit faster now. She has a sweetness to here, and sometime I get a wiff of cinnamon. I also have been feeding her with cal/mag every feeding. She seems to want it more than any other plant I have. She is 44 days old today. Holy bad pic too. I think I need to get a better camera. Her leaves are not yellow on top. She is a light green, but i believe the camera is causing her to look worse than she does. To the best of my thinking, the pH issue was fixed.
DSCN1836.JPG

*Amy*
I think you guys already know it, but I love this plant! I am however running out of room really fast in her tent. She still has the savory beef smell, with a bit more peppery smell starting in. She is already on a bit higher feeding than normal, but has shown zero tip burn.She is 72 days old today, and been flowering for about 2 weeks. For some dumb ass reason, I didn't record here light flip date.:doh:
DSCN1835.JPG

*Rare Dankness*
So the Night terror OG also seems to like the Ca a good bit. It also have a very different appearance than the LBPs. (obviously, right? lol) I will be topping it in the next few days. I want to wait a bit longer so I can clone, and flower the top. Lets hope for a lady!!!
DSCN1838.JPG

LPB#1 Is a pretty plant in my opinion. I think it has a bit of a dainty look compared to the NT OG. Some what looks like an umbrella. It's leaves are a deeper green, and a bit shiny. Size wise and growth rate it about on point with NT OG.
DSCN1837.JPG

LBP#2 Looks just like #1, but 1/4 the size. Lol maybe smaller. This is the plant that almost died twice due to the new light being to much for it. However it did finally start growing, and seems to be on the same daily rate as the others now.
DSCN1839.JPG

I'm not sure if anyone here listens to nerdcore, but I figured I would share a few of my favorites. There are a shit ton of artist in the genre, but tonight I introduce Mc Chris. The play list will be Wiid, Pizza Butt, and Reese. Till later,take care guys.:smoking:

Back