Fuggzy's little happy trees!

So I was pretty tired and baked on my last 2 post, and mad a goof. I harvested the Crystal dwarf first, and Azure rocket 2nd. Just swap the 2 names, and the rest is right after that.:haha:

I processed the AR leaves and got a nice blob out of it. It way stronger than I thought it would be. I've been trying to find my limit/sweet spot with dabs, and I found it today. I took a decent size swat, took a ride to the store, and damn near had an anxiety attack on the way.
DSCN1702.JPG
DSCN1706.JPG

I brought out the amnesia photo for some more pruning,and training. I started out by removing all the undergrowth below about 6". I removed all the center branches but 3, and ended up with 8 cuttings to clone. I also reset the LST to get an even canopy. She is left with 9 branches, and I think it was 12 tops (stoned again, who woulda thunk it). I also pinched each branch ~2" below the tops. I didn't bend them, but am hoping to get some knuckles forming.
DSCN1707.JPG
DSCN1708.JPG

I soaked the cutting in aloe water, and also rubbed then in aloe meat before sticking in the bubble cloner rig. Lol cloner, its a glass bread pan, with a plug tray cut to fit in it. Fish tank pump, perlite medium, and aloe water aerating.
DSCN1709.JPG
DSCN1710.JPG
DSCN1713.JPG

The clones will be moved inside the tent tomorrow once I figure out a power outlet issue. Till later, take care guys.

So I went and pulled the trigger on a 600 watt mh/hps system. It has a dimable ballast, and air cooled hood. It will put me up to 75w per foot, of which I will happily use. It should be arriving on Wednesday. I am going to try and put the 150w hps in the smaller tent. That would give me 0.58 watts per sq inch being slightly higher than the large tent # 0.52w per inch.

In preparation for the new light I have added a few more beans to the roster. I added 2 Night Terror OG, and 2 Long Peak Blues, both by rare dankness and photos. The idea at the moment is to veg them for the ~60 days the autos will be going, and them just flower the 4 alone. I'm putting these in the 5 gallon pots, and hope with some training I can get a group of monsters from them.
DSCN1714.JPG

My hopes for the smaller tent is to be able to run 1 long flowering sativa at all times. Some that I have my eye on are GoldenTiger (ACE), Malawi (alos ACE), and Dr. Grinspoon (Barneys).

I have also dropped 5 Crazy Ape x Amnesia for the micro cab. Start sorting out some of the keepers.

Well it's time to go get some work done around here. You guys enjoy the rest of your weekend! Till later, take care.

Hi guys, and a high five to ya. Its been pretty busy here recently. Setting up new gear, moving around thing, and killing seedlings. There is now 1 less pot than in the pic.
DSCN1724.JPG

:cuss: I lost 1 of the Night terrors under the 600w. I almost lost them both, but the 2nd one was removed from the tent, and pulled out of it. It is currently sitting in the kitchen while I scratch my head trying to figure out where I can do a 1-2 week veg. The Long peak blues are both doing pretty good under the big lamp. No signs of stress. I am using 2 pots with fresh soil, and 2 from my Shamans grow. I wanted to get a comparison on how my resued soil was, so I split them up. 1 NT OG, and 1 LPB in used, and 1 ea in new soil.

On that note I got the new light all set up. It was pretty hassle free. My only real complaint about the thing, is the cord for the lamp, come out of the ducting lip. I am going to have to cut the duct to get a flush fit. It does not affect the function, but it sits crooked, and bothers me. It just don't look right! lol. The temps are seeming to average 82f at the tops of the plants. I'm not sure how to judge if a air cooled hood is working properly, but I am able to place my hand on the plate glass of the hood, and it does not burn my skin. The fan is running at ~45%, so I can still pull more air if I need to.
DSCN1723.JPG

So I was able to fit the 150w in the small tent. The heat is a bit more of a battle in the tent, but after some adjusting it is stable around 85f. While on the subject of that tent/light, I'll update the Amnesia. So I am loving working with this plant just as much as the 1st amnesia. I have taken a much more aggressive approach, and she just is just thriving. Also I have notice that she does not eat much during veg. She is also in a reused soil. She started to throw out a few hairs this morning, and has picked up a unique smell. She has a savory peppered beef smell, and a bit of coriander. My sister described it as beef stroganoff. It is nothing like her sister was. At this time she smell like rotten orange juice. I much prefer the savory smelling pheno. She is a bit empty in the center at the moment. I am currently bending one of the outer branches in a S shape to fill in the space.
DSCN1727.JPG

These are the Long peak blues. live, and taking the light. It has been raining here for a fw days, so I have not been able to get hay in the fresh soil.
DSCN1728.JPG DSCN1730.JPG

So I knew that the GSC by FastBuds was a hungry plant, and I THOUGHT I planned for that.... lol... I thought that microblast by earthjuice had calcium in it, and it does not. Lots of goodies, but no Ca.:doh: I bought a bottle of oilycann by them, and cleared up my problems. It is a cal-mag with humic acid, and zero nitrogen. She is coming along pretty nicly, and has a few fan leaves the same size of my hand. She stands about 7-8" tall, and 11-12" tall. She has really started filling out the last few days.
DSCN1732.JPG

Azure rocket#3 is looking pretty good, also picking up the pace a bit in the last few days.
DSCN1733.JPG

Crazy Ape #2 is coming along. This one seems to have started off faster than #1 did. I;m rather excoted to grow this 1, and hope to get a female this time. The male I got was stunning in my opnion. If it is a female, I am going to make some f2.
DSCN1735.JPG

Cord Verde has had a bit of a rocky trip. I never really figured out what was wrong with her. The best answer I was able to come up with was a pH imbalance. I gave her a couple good flushes, and lowered her feedings to 6.2. It seemed to slow down the semptoms but not fix them. She has lost most of her fan leaves, but to be honest, it doesn't seemed to have slowed her down. Her buds are getting pretty chunky, and by the looks of it will give me more than AR#2, or CD did. She now has a fresh citrus smell. She seems to LOVE the new light!
DSCN1740.JPG

Besides that I saw a few fungus gnats in the big tent today. I went a head and treated all the plants with some gognats. I was pleasantly surprised how good that stuff smells. GO GO GADGET cedar oil! I've also got to figure out what seed to replace the NT OG. I was thinking about doing a strawberry amnesia by Dinafem. I've read some good reviews of it, plus I want to grow some Dinafem in general. (badge hunting!) Thats about it for now guys. Till later, take care. :smoking:

Attachments

• DSCN1726.JPG
    DSCN1726.JPG
    236.2 KB · Views: 102
Just a quick update. I am having an aggravating time at the moment. AR#3, and Crazy ape#2 both turned out males, I had to move all but 1 photo outside for veg, and 1 Night terror og died (previously mentioned, currently butt hurt) My tent currently only has the GSC, and 1 Long peak blues in it. It's sad I just upped my wattage by 4x and and cut my plant count in 1/2....

I have decided to put my afterthough autos on the back burner for now. I just ordered 3x Bubbakush auto from Dinafem, and 1x Durban poison auto from Dutch Passion. The freebies with this order are 1x Critical+ from Dinafem, 2x Mango tango from elemental seeds, and 2x Tangie from Reserva Privada. All the autos are fems, and the photos are all regs. I'm all about making seeds, but for the moment, I need some fucking weed. I have recouped most of what I have invested, but I am still buying herbs to support myself.

@TaNg Thanks for the video on the Durban poison auto. It really helped me choose this strain. :d5: Any pointers for her you could share?

The Bubbakush auto is based off a pre '98 BK so I'm pretty stoked about that.

This order will also put me at 4ea total of the mango tango, and tangie. Both of which I look forward to growing.

Cord Verde was harvested, and is drying now. Ill post some pics tomorrow if I get a chance. There are some vast differences of CD's description and what I had. I know she was a mutant, but I really hope those "beasty" traits carry on in her seeds.

Thats about it for tonight guys. Till later, take care.:smoking:

Hi guys, and welcome back. So got some pics, and updates to share. For some reason only about 1/2 the images are up right when I post them. I've edited them with 2 different programs, but they are still posting cock eyed.

To start off with we have the Cord Verde harvest photos. I don't know how much bud she gave me, I don't tend to weigh the little trees. The untrimmed branch has the seeds in it. The smell is coming out to be a spiced orange, with hints on a chemical here and there. Something you may expect to smell in an autumn time candle. The smoke on inhale is like an orange and woody taste, and a musky exhale. There is a chem like taste lingering in there, but not on every swat. The high is about 70/30 head/body, and is rather clear, but take a few to many vape rips and you'll just be thinking for the next 20 min (half the time is trying to figure out what you should do:biggrin:). The high lasts about 2.5-3 hours, and has a rather crappy tolerance. Besides the tolerance build up, the high is pretty nice, and enjoyable. It would make a nice treat, or head stash, just not a daily driver. Overall I am pleased with the buds, and was impressed with the plant. ★★★★✪ 3.7/5
DSCN1749.JPG

DSCN1754.JPG

DSCN1744.JPG DSCN1746.JPG DSCN1750.JPG

This is AR#3. It has been moved outside. I am going to collect about 1/4 dram of pollen, and he gets the axe. This is 3 days ago, he has shot up to about 14", and has ~90-100 nuts. He seems to have a ton of leaves to nuts though. Besides pretty vigorous growth, he doesn't look anything special.
DSCN1741.JPG
DSCN1742.JPG DSCN1743.JPG

This is the GSC by Fastbuds. These are also a few day back. She really likes cal/mag. Her soil was prepped with about 15% extra amendments to it including both cal N mag, and she still wants more. Of course my goof of not having a cal/mag feed didn't help her in the start. She is a bush too, lots of stuff going on inside her leaves.
DSCN1755.JPG
DSCN1756.JPG DSCN1757.JPG

So I am going to make this a 2 part post. I need to go snap a few pics, and feed the ladies. Give the hay bale a hair cut, and dig up some rotting wod, and stuff of the like. Type to you soon. :smoking:

Attachments

• DSCN1745.JPG
    DSCN1745.JPG
    155.6 KB · Views: 126
Okay this should be part B yesterday, but I'mma slacking.

So I don't know how to judge phenotype expression vs environmental influences in seedlings, but 3 of 4 have red/purpling leaves. These are the Crazy ape auto X Amnesia photo. The 3 are also a bit smaller/slower than the 4th. They are in the micro cab, and the autos (if any) will be grown as a little tree. I don't know what I'll do with the plant having the photo trait, but if it fits the flowering time, I'd like to put 1 in the tent. Even though an auto is my goal, I'd like to know how the cross comes out either way.
DSCN1768.JPG

001.JPG 002.JPG 003.JPG 004.JPG

The clones are coming along nicely. I have no clue what the hell I am going to do with them. Only the small tent is on 12/12, and there is >>NO<< room in there. It was basically just to get more experience with clones.
DSCN1771.JPG

I have moves the photos back in the tent. 1 Night terror og looks pretty good, 1 Long peak blues looks good, while the other LPB is stunted. The remaining Cord verde branch is in there still too. The seeds should be ready soon. However, I shocked the shit out of the branch when harvesting, so it looks like I'll loose some seeds. I'll just turn the rest of her into qwiso wax.
DSCN1770.JPG

DSCN1762.JPG DSCN1763.JPG DSCN1765.JPG

Amnesia is doing great. Her tent gets pretty hot in the mid day, but that is the only worry at the moment. Yesterday I took her out and let her sun bath for about 5 hours. Stretch out her leaves a bit in the breeze. She looked so happy when she came in. The angle of the pic make is looks more congested than it really is. Next time I'll try to get a shot of her under regular lights.
DSCN1769.JPG

Lets see, only other thing would be I added more hay, and fresh grass to all the pots. The grass is alfalfa and timothy that happens to be growing right off the bail. Lol I have half a mind to go hit the hay with some veg feed. The new beans should be here in ~8-10 days pending on customs. Ahhh... I plucked 6 pollen sacks off AR#3 too. Hes getting the axe sooner than stated. I'm only going to take enough to make more seeds on the off chance I don't get another male. I'm not overall impressed with him. I think thats about it guys. Hope all is going well with you and yours. Till next time, take care.

Attachments

• DSCN1764.JPG
    DSCN1764.JPG
    178.1 KB · Views: 89
Outstanding upgrades there Fuggzy! I went over all your journals here sofar, you have come a long way my man and i can only hope to do the same.
If you have less plants you can always expect bigger ones at least. And most can handle vegging pretty much anywhere.

Jackie has survived many dark horrors and wont stop bushing out! Dam bitch always made me not want to cut her out for taking it all. I forgot her in a corner for a few days and she was just chilling like if she would of been under and couple hundred watts of light. How could i ever bring myself to not clone and flower her..........and then murder her slowly. Haha....so yea you can put those clones pretty much anywhere to just literally veg out.

Im also actually caught with too much plant right now and its not too fun either.....I never added an exhaust and face many heat issues with over 1200W of light thinking i would be able to keep things small with the wrong plants/size of containers mix. Mind you i am going to end up with an insane harvest for my first go i really screwed things up at the end with heat and not enough time to max it out. Lesson learned.

In short, i know you can find some way to pull out a nice haul with less plants with that sweet space. Plants actually know the limits they have around them and compete. So less number = more space to thrive.

That would be my high opinion while eating a burrito looking at my beautiful out of control forest.....so yea nice way to spend an hour. I should most likely update my own journal while im at it. If i dont pass out first that is! (Very High)

Back