Fuggzy's little happy trees!

@CanuckFrog Thanks for the kind words bud! I hear what your saying about less=more. After getting really stoned, and staring at my tent (waiting for it to tell me what to do i guess), I decided to go that route. At least for now. For the time, I am just flowering the GSC before the photo flowering starts. I don't want to try and manage 3-4 different plant heights, and for my first go round of the new autos, I'd rather not train them. Get a feel for what the plant wants to do naturally. Kinds screws the pooch on "knowing" (envisioning) what the tent will look like full though. Challenge accepted!

How could i ever bring myself to not clone and flower her..........and then murder her slowly
Jesus dude, you try to make me feel bad? :sadcry: Well :goodluck: cause they're staying! :eek1: Did you see what just happened? My stoned hand overrode my typing hand. Yeah I'm that good, 1 hand typing. Damn it, there it goes again, they like to fight with each other. You hush up! NEVER!

That episode can be best explained as a side effect of the Cord Verde.:baked: Take care man.:smoking:

So going with an unorthodox approach (Surprise!) I put 8 clones in 1, 5 gallon pot. It should be a while until root space is a concern, and if they get to big, well I'll just choppem' at the knees. For the time I'm going to keep them outside till they get at least 1 more set of leaves.
DSCN1782.JPG

AR#3 got the axe today. I have enough pollen to fully dust a female if needed. However if a better looking male comes along, I'm dumping this vial. (thats my reveged hay there too lol)
DSCN1780.JPG

DSCN1781.JPG

So I gave Amy her last hair cut. At least I hope. I think when I moved the light up in veg, I took it to far. She stretched a bit more than I wanted. No biggie, I may just have to tie down her tops some. Crushing her stem bellow the tops seems to have stunted most of her transitioning stretch. They all healed in to hard knuckles. She still has a savory beef smell to her. None of the tropical mango, oranges the last 1 had. I REALLY like the smell of this pheno. I am thinking about reveging her, and just making her a mom after harvest. Oh yeah, shes got her lean on from being in the yard, chasing the sun. Minus the branch on the right, its going loner style.
DSCN1774.JPG
DSCN1772.JPG
DSCN1776.JPG

So contrary to my last post, I started another photo. It was put in the water before I decided to not pack the tent full. Adding to the line up will be a single Tangie. It was to replace the NT OG that died. I plan on growing this 1 out male or female, as usual. At some point in time, I would like to cross Tangie, and Night Terror OG, maybe make a lil' TNT OG.:eyebrows: I think I would be willing to donate an entire plant to that cause.

I also am trying to come up with a nae for the Amnesia X Crazy Ape project. Some ideas are Amy's Ape, Psyconesia, Amy's Ryder, Lucy a bit nerdy imo, but I like it (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucy_(Australopithecus)) .... I don't know. Any suggestions?

Thats about it for now fellas. Till later, take care. :smoking:

Attachments

• DSCN1778.JPG
    DSCN1778.JPG
    132 KB · Views: 73
Well.....i was really out of it when i did my previous post here. Sorry if it was a little wacky.....it looks like i actually did a lot of reading and put some thought into it at least! Im pretty sure that was after i got back from a good friends birthday and was completely wasted haha.

I guess i figured i was overdue for a post on your thread.

Well.....i was really out of it when i did my previous post here. Sorry if it was a little wacky.....it looks like i actually did a lot of reading and put some thought into it at least! Im pretty sure that was after i got back from a good friends birthday and was completely wasted haha.

I guess i figured i was overdue for a post on your thread.
remember, "out of it" is normal here, lol

Back