Dinafem Fuggzy does a Dina

I should point out that the older/lower leaves are wider than a pencil, but everything from the 3rd nod up, is not.
I also don't think if there is a problem, it is with Dinafem. Their reputation is as a great breeder, and not likely I got "bad" seeds. I think it is more likely I got wrong seeds from the seedbank.

Last edited:
That doesn't look like any bubba I have ever seen,it looks pure sativa not kushy at all did you get the seeds in the breeders pack?

Hi there trip, and thanks for stopping by bud. I hope to not disappoint you, but if you really want to be wowed, you should check out Dinafem WW XXL!(more to follow). It is a journal by @scally420 and hes is also running pics/info of his BK in it also. Hes does a great job. Not to mention his WWxxL is a beast!
I'll check it out later tonight... im sorry to see that happening to your BK :( i have no input on it at this time sorry :(

That doesn't look like any bubba I have ever seen,it looks pure sativa not kushy at all did you get the seeds in the breeders pack?
Man I'm glad you chimed in, lets me know I'm not just crazy. I'm going to flip the light to 11/13 and see what happens. I'm not even sure it is an auto, hell it could just be a short photo sativa for all I know.

No they where removed from packs for shipping. The more I think about it, I'm about 95% sure the tude screwed me. I went for a read and found multiple thread of people with the same issues, and attitude basically told them all to fuck off. I'm going to contact them, but have zero faith it will resolve anything. I've spent about $450-500 there in the last year, and so far everything came true to the description. However now I am wondering what else out of my 65-75 seeds I have is wrong.:finger: I doubt I will be ordering from there again. Regardless if it was a mix up or not, I just don't feel comfortable spending money on a mystery. They are obviously careless about how they handle their seeds. Where do you get you bubba seeds from? This is bull shit, its now going to be at least 6 months till I get a chance to try this strain.

**deep inhale**deep exhale**

I did finally get some seeds by stone. I ordered 5 Amnesia Stone99 which is said to be great for pain, and the easter deal came with 15 freebies. Plus I was chatting with stone at AFP and he mentioned he altered my order (freebies) after we talked, and tells me I should be rather happy. This is after telling him about my pain issues, so I'm excited about that.

Time to go vape my face off, talk to you later bud.:smoking:

I'll check it out later tonight... im sorry to see that happening to your BK :( i have no input on it at this time sorry :(
Yeah man you should. His journals are actually why I ordered the BK, and his are fantastic looking. Ya know shit happens everywhere, and any time. It just happen to be here, and now for me.... Good thing is it's just a plant, not a kidney. Take care bud.:smoking:

Yeah man you should. His journals are actually why I ordered the BK, and his are fantastic looking. Ya know shit happens everywhere, and any time. It just happen to be here, and now for me.... Good thing is it's just a plant, not a kidney. Take care bud.:smoking:
Murphy's Law my friend, Murphy's Law... i just got about 15-20 seeds from them actually it was their sister site choice canna seeds i hope that they got their shit together for the both if us...

Man to be honest I have had zero problems. Shipping was always fast, and discreet as it could be. I just have such doubt built up now, I doubt I'll return.

Just to let you know... choice and tude do not always have the same promos. So before ordering again make sure to check both sites. The prices are the same, but 1 promo might be better than the other. Also, it's not a sister company. From what I understand they are transitioning to choice as attitude has drawn TON of attention from some of our least favorite 3 letter government offices. It is the exact same people, and seed stock. If you order from attitude it is now billed as choice. You should be fine, and I'd guess the rest of mine are too.

For the price it cost to buy 3 BK, and ship them with guaranteed shipping, I just got 20 medical grade autos(got in on a great promo). I wouldn't be as upset if the where not so damn expensive. By the way if you didn't know, you can get 10% off with coupon code "420."
Capture2.PNG

Ok I paid a bit more than that for the new order, but not much, $5... Type with ya later bud.:smoking:

Man to be honest I have had zero problems. Shipping was always fast, and discreet as it could be. I just have such doubt built up now, I doubt I'll return.

Just to let you know... choice and tude do not always have the same promos. So before ordering again make sure to check both sites. The prices are the same, but 1 promo might be better than the other. Also, it's not a sister company. From what I understand they are transitioning to choice as attitude has drawn TON of attention from some of our least favorite 3 letter government offices. It is the exact same people, and seed stock. If you order from attitude it is now billed as choice. You should be fine, and I'd guess the rest of mine are too.

For the price it cost to buy 3 BK, and ship them with guaranteed shipping, I just got 20 medical grade autos(got in on a great promo). I wouldn't be as upset if the where not so damn expensive. By the way if you didn't know, you can get 10% off with coupon code "420."
View attachment 547501
Ok I paid a bit more than that for the new order, but not much, $5... Type with ya later bud.:smoking:
Thanks for the great info as always!

Hey man, I feel your pain. These things happen sometimes. I had a couple beans from Heavyweight that didn't germ last year and it was very disappointing. There can always be mix ups too. I would always figure there might be one mutant or disappointing plant in a crop, and I try to be ready for this to avoid the let - down feeling. Hurts nonetheless. Hopefully the plant you have will flower well for you and give you something you'll like.

Sounds like you just got hooked up with Stone, hope you like the new gear. I'm going to try some Stone Dragons this summer.

I'm sure it was a simple error, and not intentional. The main doubt I have is that none of my seeds came in breeder packs. Lol I am also out of herb, and in lots of pain, so I'm a bit pissy. I do have seeds from a private breeder, and the stones on the way, so I'm going to grow them out first. I figure by the time they are finished, I'll have a back stock of herb, and it wont hurt so bad to find an odd ball. In all honesty, If I ordered a sativa dom strain I would be pretty damn happy. It smells amazing, deep dark dank, not a typical tropical sent, and I do love the leaves, first I've seen that thin in real life. When it comes down to it, I spent money on herb, and I am going to get herb. It will just be a surprise.
Sounds like you just got hooked up with Stone
If you have not talked with stone before hes a pretty nice guys. My 1st email was answered in about 15 minutes, and only 1-2 between the following messages. It is nice to be able to talk to the actual breeder and get first hand info on the strains.

@Dinafem-Mark Sorry if this is mucking up the Dina subforum. Again I'd like to say, I don't think it is a problem with Dina, and I still really appreciate you being here.

Time for loud music, and headphones.
2fd64dfa.gif

Back