Dinafem Fuggzy does a Dina

I'm sure it was a simple error, and not intentional. The main doubt I have is that none of my seeds came in breeder packs. Lol I am also out of herb, and in lots of pain, so I'm a bit pissy. I do have seeds from a private breeder, and the stones on the way, so I'm going to grow them out first. I figure by the time they are finished, I'll have a back stock of herb, and it wont hurt so bad to find an odd ball. In all honesty, If I ordered a sativa dom strain I would be pretty damn happy. It smells amazing, deep dark dank, not a typical tropical sent, and I do love the leaves, first I've seen that thin in real life. When it comes down to it, I spent money on herb, and I am going to get herb. It will just be a surprise.
If you have not talked with stone before hes a pretty nice guys. My 1st email was answered in about 15 minutes, and only 1-2 between the following messages. It is nice to be able to talk to the actual breeder and get first hand info on the strains.

@Dinafem-Mark Sorry if this is mucking up the Dina subforum. Again I'd like to say, I don't think it is a problem with Dina, and I still really appreciate you being here.

Time for loud music, and headphones.
2fd64dfa.gif
:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

Man I'm glad you chimed in, lets me know I'm not just crazy. I'm going to flip the light to 11/13 and see what happens. I'm not even sure it is an auto, hell it could just be a short photo sativa for all I know.

No they where removed from packs for shipping. The more I think about it, I'm about 95% sure the tude screwed me. I went for a read and found multiple thread of people with the same issues, and attitude basically told them all to fuck off. I'm going to contact them, but have zero faith it will resolve anything. I've spent about $450-500 there in the last year, and so far everything came true to the description. However now I am wondering what else out of my 65-75 seeds I have is wrong.:finger: I doubt I will be ordering from there again. Regardless if it was a mix up or not, I just don't feel comfortable spending money on a mystery. They are obviously careless about how they handle their seeds. Where do you get you bubba seeds from? This is bull shit, its now going to be at least 6 months till I get a chance to try this strain.

**deep inhale**deep exhale**

I did finally get some seeds by stone. I ordered 5 Amnesia Stone99 which is said to be great for pain, and the easter deal came with 15 freebies. Plus I was chatting with stone at AFP and he mentioned he altered my order (freebies) after we talked, and tells me I should be rather happy. This is after telling him about my pain issues, so I'm excited about that.

Time to go vape my face off, talk to you later bud.:smoking:
I get most of my seeds in Ireland I could order them today and have them tomorrow it's one of the benefits of living in a small country,the only other place I have got seeds from is herbies and the order is always spot on.

Well, I guerss I'm going to stop updating this journal, and start a new 1. No need to red 6 pages of text to find out it was a flop. Dinafem Big Kush photo got dropped in the h2o tonight.

I'm sure it was a simple error, and not intentional. The main doubt I have is that none of my seeds came in breeder packs. Lol I am also out of herb, and in lots of pain, so I'm a bit pissy. I do have seeds from a private breeder, and the stones on the way, so I'm going to grow them out first. I figure by the time they are finished, I'll have a back stock of herb, and it wont hurt so bad to find an odd ball. In all honesty, If I ordered a sativa dom strain I would be pretty damn happy. It smells amazing, deep dark dank, not a typical tropical sent, and I do love the leaves, first I've seen that thin in real life. When it comes down to it, I spent money on herb, and I am going to get herb. It will just be a surprise.
If you have not talked with stone before hes a pretty nice guys. My 1st email was answered in about 15 minutes, and only 1-2 between the following messages. It is nice to be able to talk to the actual breeder and get first hand info on the strains.

@Dinafem-Mark Sorry if this is mucking up the Dina subforum. Again I'd like to say, I don't think it is a problem with Dina, and I still really appreciate you being here.

Time for loud music, and headphones.
2fd64dfa.gif

Hello mate, please do not feel that you need to say sorry to us. It should be the other way around. You have payed hard earned cash for seeds and I've seen quite a few blue kush grows and yours does not even look kushy. I have had a few complaints from various sources about bad germination and the seeds if germinated were not as they should be. Now this so I now feel I need to bring this up to my boss. This is not correct that you get screwed over and I will personally put this correct :toke:

Look out for a pm mate

All the best

D-M.

Hello mate, please do not feel that you need to say sorry to us. It should be the other way around. You have payed hard earned cash for seeds and I've seen quite a few blue kush grows and yours does not even look kushy. I have had a few complaints from various sources about bad germination and the seeds if germinated were not as they should be. Now this so I now feel I need to bring this up to my boss. This is not correct that you get screwed over and I will personally put this correct :toke:
Look out for a pm mate
All the best
D-M.
this is great that companies are so forward and open with problems/issues even if it isnt really their fault... a complany that stands behind their products and standards is one amazing company as a small business owner i know how important even the little things that are done for customers are to us/them and its brings a great big smile to my face seeing this post.... i cant ait to get my bubba kush and blue cheese autos in the ground from you guys over at dinafem!
o and @Fuggzy you are planning to keep the bubba fucker(unknow) lol alive to see what she is right?>???

this is great that companies are so forward and open with problems/issues even if it isnt really their fault... a complany that stands behind their products and standards is one amazing company as a small business owner i know how important even the little things that are done for customers are to us/them and its brings a great big smile to my face seeing this post.... i cant ait to get my bubba kush and blue cheese autos in the ground from you guys over at dinafem!
o and @Fuggzy you are planning to keep the bubba fucker(unknow) lol alive to see what she is right?>???

I look at it from a growers perspective and think how I would feel if I had saved up and paid good hard earned money for genetics and they are not what I paid for, this is not right and not Dinafem. If I can put errors correct I will :thumbsup: . When you start your bubba and blue cheese please tag me in the post as we would love to watch you grow out these genetics :toke:

All the best

D-M.

I look at it from a growers perspective and think how I would feel if I had saved up and paid good hard earned money for genetics and they are not what I paid for, this is not right and not Dinafem. If I can put errors correct I will :thumbsup: . When you start your bubba and blue cheese please tag me in the post as we would love to watch you grow out these genetics :toke:

All the best

D-M.
exactky how it should be done mark! i have yet to see a "serious" problem with ANYONE growing an actual dinafem. haha sry @Fuggzy had to bring it up lol...thank you @Dinafem-Mark and you bet your ass ill tag ya! haha

exactky how it should be done mark! i have yet to see a "serious" problem with ANYONE growing an actual dinafem. haha sry @Fuggzy had to bring it up lol...thank you @Dinafem-Mark and you bet your ass ill tag ya! haha

Thank you very much mate much appreciated and will look out for the tag :toke:

All the best

D-M.

Back