Dinafem Fuggzy does a Dina

:shooty:
“I don’t know who you are. I don’t know what you want. If you’re looking for ransom, I can tell you I don’t have money; but what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career; skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you heal my BUBBA now that’ll be the end of it. I will not look for you. I will not pursue you. But if you don’t…I will look for you…I will find you…and I will kill you.”:crying:
Don't hurt me mister! I swear I didn't mean it!:eek1:

As we are all grower I assume most of us use cannabis is some form and have made a boo boo to so I would not worry to much. You noticed what you had done, flushed what you could out and now back to normal feed regime. Things will be fine :thimbsup:

Thank you for the picture update very much appreciated :toke:

All the best

D-M.

Day 23

She has been growing at a faster rate the last few days. I gave her 1L of what I like to call "carbon casting tea". I just finished making a batch of biochar, and it is the tea used to charge the char. After straining the biochar, I am left with a EWC Tea that is full of carbon dust/pieces. It's basically suspended biochar.

I hope to get some lst going here soon, but have been under the weather. I'll also try and get her height posted tomorrow.

DSCN2205[1].JPG
DSCN2203[1].JPG DSCN2201[1].JPG

Till later, take care guys. :smoking:

It looks like she has hit the rapid growth phase and now getting a nice structure :toke: nice job! And thank you for the picture update very much appreciated.

All the best

D-M.

Day 29

So I set up a 4 steaks with twine tied around them about half way up the plant. I saw a guy using modular cubes for training his plants, and wanted to try a bit different way of doing my lst. I just want to spread her out a bit, rather than restraining her. Once again I forgot to measure the plant, but I am having to adjust the light every 1-2 days, shes growing pretty fast. I also cleared out a few "suckers" from the lowers. She has a nice funky smell, and I hope she gets to flowering here soon. I can see 3 spots that are starting to preflower.
DSCN2244[1].JPG
DSCN2245[1].JPG

I sprouted an Industrial Plant auto Cbd a few days ago. I'll most likely just leave this journal for the bubba, but this thing looked a bit funny so I figured I'd add the pic here too. It reminds me of a tadpole lol. It was like this after only 12 hours of soaking. That alone kinda shocked me. Sadly one of the cotyledons did not make it to the surface.
dscn2215-jpg.543186

well till later, take care guys. :smoking:

i hope all is well with the bubba! i have 3 dinafem bubba's as well and will proly be incorporated into my 2nd grow. im subbed for the remainder of this one!!

i hope all is well with the bubba! i have 3 dinafem bubba's as well and will proly be incorporated into my 2nd grow. im subbed for the remainder of this one!!
Hi there trip, and thanks for stopping by bud. I hope to not disappoint you, but if you really want to be wowed, you should check out Dinafem WW XXL!(more to follow). It is a journal by @scally420 and hes is also running pics/info of his BK in it also. Hes does a great job. Not to mention his WWxxL is a beast!

Last edited:
Okay so it has been a week, and I am sad to say I am not to happy with this plant at the current time. For starters it is at day 35, and there are only about 15 calyx, and no visible pistils. The leaf structure looks like sativa, and nothing like any BKauto I have read about. For about a week I actually thought it was a male/shim. She still is in good health, and has a great funk smell when rubbed, but is not what I expected at all. Of all my plants I've grown, besides the nute shock, I have babied her the most, and she is so far my least appealing plant. At least in comparison to expectations, and what I have seen it can be.

Some thing I am taking in to consideration are:
  • phenotypic expression: This could explain the late flowering, but my largest leaf is barley wider than a #2 pencil. Besides the Ruddy in the genes, it should be an indica shaped leaf.
  • enviormental circumstances: Temps get pretty warm, but don't break 82f, and are an average of 77f. There is plenty of circulation, no light leaks although that should not matter, pH is in check.
  • getting the wrong seed: Yet to happen to me, but I have read about it plenty of times. So far Attitude has done me good, but it should not be counted out yet.
  • I'm looking to far in to this, and should relax: I have no problem admitting I could be the problem.
I currently have 4 large, and 2 smaller plants all in the same soil as the BK, and none are showing any signs that the soil went to crap. I have not even feed my males in about 2 weeks and they are in flow blown flower mode, and doing better than this lil' lady.

Overall, she is a nice plant, just NOT what I wanted. It still has some time to amaze me, but at roughly 1/2 through it's life and its nothing but stems and leaves(wrong shape at that), well lets just say I'm not as excited about her as I once was. If it was sold to me as a dank/funky sativa dom auto, I'd be grinning ear to ear right now.

Like I said, it is not above me to admit that I may just be getting worked up for nothing, and would love to be proven wrong. If anyone has any suggestions/ideas please share it, and help restore my faith in the girl.

DSCN2277.JPG DSCN2278.JPG DSCN2284.JPG DSCN2279.JPG DSCN2280.JPG DSCN2282.JPG DSCN2283.JPG

Back