Mephisto Genetics FORGOTTEN COOKIE AUTO MELTS

Cmh halides are badazz lol

But yh them vipeespectra are like kitchen fan

I have a small one with just one fan it was equivalent too my extraction noise.

Cmh halides are badazz lol

But yh them vipeespectra are like kitchen fan

I have a small one with just one fan it was equivalent too my extraction noise.
Yeah it's noisy as hell but it's real good for veg, gives me nice bushy plants with quite even conopy with no training...so far anyway Lol, so I will probably get the best Kelvin rating for flowering and use the qb's then

Please ask ypur seller what the par out put is.

PAR output of 1.9 µmols per Watt - you can easily get that from a ceramic metal halide man, and it produces less heat. If the quantimmboard manufacturer cannot meat around 1.9. Then you rather get cmh,

But the benefits of quantum boards are they run 25 percent less heat too anhps light.

So for example. If ypu run a 4000 watt quantum board grow it will produce the heat of a 1000 watt really great for stealth lol.

Please ask ypur seller what the par out put is.

PAR output of 1.9 µmols per Watt - you can easily get that from a ceramic metal halide man, and it produces less heat. If the quantimmboard manufacturer cannot meat around 1.9. Then you rather get cmh,

But the benefits of quantum boards are they run 25 percent less heat too anhps light.

So for example. If ypu run a 4000 watt quantum board grow it will produce the heat of a 1000 watt really great for stealth lol.
Here you go man, this is what they said:

thanks for your enquiry. For a 2x4 area id go for either a 265w quantum board light or a 265w lm561C strip light. The The 265w quantum board light is £279.99 and in stock next week. Ther 265w strip light is £239.99 and can be built the same day as you order. The difference between them is the quantums have a higher efficiency at 2.47umol/j. The strips are a little lower at 2.3umol/j but have excellent light distribution. Both lights will be built 800mm long to cover the area and ive attached pictures of both lights. (the strip light has 4 strips rather than the 6 pictures but its the same size. Thanks.

Back