Mephisto Genetics FORGOTTEN COOKIE AUTO MELTS

69B4FEFB-0E94-4341-A3E6-9C628D3D3CD6.jpeg
78AA0982-30D0-4FEE-9310-8B95FA33D7A3.jpeg
7542973F-D2FD-46B3-9AE2-513B3C0EF329.jpeg
514BD395-10C6-462F-B84C-7BDEAE0BADE2.jpeg
99ECE9DB-0454-45A2-ADD9-8DB6691C176E.jpeg
C4CDB25F-A12E-423F-88B0-A8636481F555.jpeg
Plants have been drying since Tuesday so that’s around 6 days. They still need a good trim, but I thought I’d share every bit of the cycle.

They will look more better once dried.

:welcome:

Hi AFN crew

Thank you everyone for the kind words and likes, I appreciate it. Wish you all the best with your grows. I can also help anyone and I’m will too share any information regarding the grow too feed scedule too set up.

There’s also some good news, for everyone who wants too see a dwc in a 70 litre bucket with high powered air stones under a 600 watt light stay tuned. strawberry nuggets, skywalker, double grape will be my selection of the with strains. the full house & garden range which I bought including shooting powder and root Excellorator some lethal additives. I will post a link too a new mephisto journal in about 5 days. This will be my first time doing dwc so wish me all the best thanks.

@Seymourbud
:biggrin: :pass:

@R_HIDIA

So far I broke a little bud off and had a good test off it.

Overall smell,

really hasn’t come through yet as it still needs a good cure.

Burn

I gave this plant a good 18 days plain water, I also used canna flush for first couple of days. The burn is lovely man, probably burns better than tobacco lol, lovely on the throat, no nasty taste,

Frost level,

Plants are frosty but not as sticky as other mephisto strains. Too name one in particular fugue state is a gooey plant lol.

High

A really high buzz, coming into the Sativa dominant buzz, no couch lock, just feeling high. Takes you really high lol. Like you flying. Not stuck in the chair, no tiredness. Good for mood allegation not overall good for muncheez. But really good too make you chatty and laid back.

@Frank Nitty

Thanks my bro I tried, as it got me close too my wishes. The passion lol. But I would like too improve in my growing skills. I know I can achieve more. Always a learning bridge.

I am high and this is the most creative post I’ve ever posted haha, so the strain really good for them down days.

:welcome:

Hi AFN crew

Thank you everyone for the kind words and likes, I appreciate it. Wish you all the best with your grows. I can also help anyone and I’m will too share any information regarding the grow too feed scedule too set up.

There’s also some good news, for everyone who wants too see a dwc in a 70 litre bucket with high powered air stones under a 600 watt light stay tuned. strawberry nuggets, skywalker, double grape will be my selection of the with strains. the full house & garden range which I bought including shooting powder and root Excellorator some lethal additives. I will post a link too a new mephisto journal in about 5 days. This will be my first time doing dwc so wish me all the best thanks.

@Seymourbud
:biggrin: :pass:

@R_HIDIA

So far I broke a little bud off and had a good test off it.

Overall smell,

really hasn’t come through yet as it still needs a good cure.

Burn

I gave this plant a good 18 days plain water, I also used canna flush for first couple of days. The burn is lovely man, probably burns better than tobacco lol, lovely on the throat, no nasty taste,

Frost level,

Plants are frosty but not as sticky as other mephisto strains. Too name one in particular fugue state is a gooey plant lol.

High

A really high buzz, coming into the Sativa dominant buzz, no couch lock, just feeling high. Takes you really high lol. Like you flying. Not stuck in the chair, no tiredness. Good for mood allegation not overall good for muncheez. But really good too make you chatty and laid back.

@Frank Nitty

Thanks my bro I tried, as it got me close too my wishes. The passion lol. But I would like too improve in my growing skills. I know I can achieve more. Always a learning bridge.

I am high and this is the most creative post I’ve ever posted haha, so the strain really good for them down days.
Great job and thanks for the update on the smoke. Sounds awesome.

Back