Mephisto Genetics FORGOTTEN COOKIE AUTO MELTS

She has got her fade on, won't be long now. Beautiful buds.

She has really changed in colour, I harvested her yesterday and it’s drying nice and slowly. Temperatures are around 20c last time I checked lol

Looking good :drool: gonna be some good meds

I let her go on forever, I bet there’s a real sedative side too her know. She was ready on day 70 For a early chop, but day 75 was perfect, I harvested her on day 87 lol loads of resin or top of the buds have turned reddish. Thc must of turned into anect chemical lol.

Looking super nice my friend so have one of these!
:slap:

Yes chro ! Thanks for that man. I’m considering the auto flower pack from Dutch pro man, and maybe adding Silicon and cannaboost.

Last edited:
I

I will take some drying pics. Updates coming soon,

I smoked some really strong cheese, forget getting mashed i was finding it hard too walk. Giving the cheese a little break for abit.

She has really changed in colour, I harvested her yesterday and it’s drying nice and slowly. Temperatures are around 20c last time I checked lol

I let her go on forever, I bet there’s a real sedative side too her know. She was ready on day 70 For a early chop, but day 75 was perfect, I harvested her on day 87 lol loads of resin or top of the buds have turned reddish. Thc must of turned into anect chemical lol.

Yes chro ! Thanks for that man. I’m considering the auto flower pack from Dutch pro man, and maybe adding Silicon and cannaboost.
Doesn't the auto flower pack come with the Dutch pro explode as I think this is the same thing as cannaboost, you might want some PK booster though

No I think explode is designed for the last 3 weeks it’s like pk/13 and overdrive, dragon force.

Canna boost is like sumo boost,

Check this pick my man,

Attachments

• A9659693-D4BD-4F5E-9925-DF058A7B77DA.png
    A9659693-D4BD-4F5E-9925-DF058A7B77DA.png
    668.1 KB · Views: 46
I didn’t grow it lol

No I think explode is designed for the last 3 weeks it’s like pk/13 and overdrive, dragon force.

Canna boost is like sumo boost,

Check this pick my man,
Yeah that's the dude that grew the 1kg plant on this forum, I think the grow is in the stickys his name is Mr ganjamoto I think

Back