Mephisto Genetics FORGOTTEN COOKIE AUTO MELTS

Thanks for that chro. :d5:

Where you planning on going for the holiday
Cyprus but I should've planned out my grows a little better as will be over 4 months of not growing by the time I'm back and ready for next run, the 17 week finish time on my last grow kinda ruined that though

Cyprus but I should've planned out my grows a little better as will be over 4 months of not growing by the time I'm back and ready for next run, the 17 week finish time on my last grow kinda ruined that though

Don’t worry about it,, this time I’m sticking too indica dominant. It’s not really ypur fault, some just take the piss too grow, Ive got one auto from a different breeder, not Mephisto and the plants are at day 60 with still white pistils growing lnaooo, there’s tall like a sativa variety. Hardly any smell, no resin production which is funny. As all the Mephisto ones are packing on frost.

Cyprus I like the sound off that, I need a holdiady aswell, scared of flying, I’m thinking of Spain or Switzerland. Maybe even a Europe tour.

Oh yes I just got 150 today lol yayyyyyyy ordering tonight lol.

Don’t worry about it,, this time I’m sticking too indica dominant. It’s not really ypur fault, some just take the piss too grow, Ive got one auto from a different breeder, not Mephisto and the plants are at day 60 with still white pistils growing lnaooo, there’s tall like a sativa variety. Hardly any smell, no resin production which is funny. As all the Mephisto ones are packing on frost.

Cyprus I like the sound off that, I need a holdiady aswell, scared of flying, I’m thinking of Spain or Switzerland. Maybe even a Europe tour.

Oh yes I just got 150 today lol yayyyyyyy ordering tonight lol.
I have a blue toof special that is 60 days from seed today and it is just starting to show pistils

I have a blue toof special that is 60 days from seed today and it is just starting to show pistils
Recently chopped a BTS at 62 days. She was done.
052144d77c5277c6f22ed46e5abf1c9a.jpg
396a844bde8ee7f6db5e0e8eacd04ed3.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Recently chopped a BTS at 62 days. She was done.
052144d77c5277c6f22ed46e5abf1c9a.jpg
396a844bde8ee7f6db5e0e8eacd04ed3.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
Ohhhhhhh!!! The first cut is the deepest!!! Don't rub it in!!! The agony!!! I really hate that I have to say this, but I'm glad that they were freebies cause this is a big disappointment... I don't think that I would buy these after this experience... I have one seed of bts left and i may or may not pop it...

Back