Mephisto Genetics FORGOTTEN COOKIE AUTO MELTS

Gotta wait until after I'm back from holiday :grrr1:

I am ready to go though and counting down the days until the 25th September when I can germ my beans!

Didn't take any pics of when I was harvesting but here is a pic just before harvest and of a nug I'm just about to devour :baked:
View attachment 942801
View attachment 942802

That’s fire mate, what is it again, I sure it was a illuminatinstrain something orange

View attachment 942907 View attachment 942907 View attachment 942908 View attachment 942898

This is all I can afford, and I need too buy seeds yet, and maybe a new filter

Wow what a monster my bro, :drool:

I bought a phone for my wife for 200 pounds, of my PayPal account. My bank reversed the pay,ent meaning PayPal had too pay for my phone,

Not knowing this happend, I sold a few things too raise 180 pounds for my new set up and guess what PayPal took all my earning for the negative balance,

So basically I’ve been screwed, lol

I was considering, a rdwc system for 140 pounds, and a full line of nutes from a popular brand.

Know I’m guessing I’m empty pocketed lol it will have too be 2 buckets from growell,
Looks like a decent bucket man but the pump is real weak and won't produce enough air which will lead to issues in my opinion, you can get the bucket here and then choose your pump (would recommend at least 10lpm per bucket), air lines (highly recommend iceline as you know) and airstones https://www.onestopgrowshop.co.uk/products/iws-oxypot-version-3-0-dwc-bucket

I know I wasn’t thinking the same thing, the Moneys the issue.

One sec let me look at there pumps properly
Trust me bro I hear You, but spending that £30-40 extra will save you money on the long run and you will get the investment back many times over with increased yield just from your first run

View attachment 942907 View attachment 942907 View attachment 942908 View attachment 942898

This is all I can afford, and I need too buy seeds yet, and maybe a new filter

Wow what a monster my bro, :drool:

I bought a phone for my wife for 200 pounds, of my PayPal account. My bank reversed the pay,ent meaning PayPal had too pay for my phone,

Not knowing this happend, I sold a few things too raise 180 pounds for my new set up and guess what PayPal took all my earning for the negative balance,

So basically I’ve been screwed, lol

I was considering, a rdwc system for 140 pounds, and a full line of nutes from a popular brand.

Know I’m guessing I’m empty pocketed lol it will have too be 2 buckets from growell,
That's a much better set then the growell one for sure! Get the iceline airlines though as only £1 for 2
https://www.onestopgrowshop.co.uk/p...-per-metre-heat-and-uv-reflective?taxon_id=82

I know the one stop grow shops a little better,

View attachment 942925 https://www.onestopgrowshop.co.uk/products/hailea-aco-9810-super-silent-air-pump?taxon_id=84

This pump pushes out 30 litres per minute

It’s too expensive

I rather buy this rdwc system for 140

I’m going too have too give everything a real think about......
Yeah that's a bit expensive but I think the other set you had the link to before was fine and only cost £5 per bucket more then the growell one and gives you 5 times more air, you just don't want your water to stagnate otherwise grow over! Also once the roots start filling up the bucket the airstones are not so efficient

Ypur right chro, I need too invest in a better air pump there’s me cuttings corners.

This one will be perfect, this was my enitial set up after the advice and seeing ypur results..

Have a look at this chro, 60 quid extra and 10 extra ounces no brainier

Back