Mephisto Genetics FORGOTTEN COOKIE AUTO MELTS

Plant look awesome @automelt, end date should be right around the corner.

Thank you bro, can’t wait for harvest. There will be plenty of shots of dry product and a full strain description. Well I’m also getting ready for a competition and will be getting grape crinkle and sodk hopefully. That new journal should start in 13 days. Going too be using dwc buckets too increase yield.

Ya buddy! Just got done removing all the fans and tossing them in jars. Holy finger hash Batman. Great yeild as well. :thumbsup: Your FC is looking mighty fine buddy. Enjoy that harvest.

Hi seabass

I bet the smell is getting straight too the head, haha yh bro it’s defently a sticky and real chronic smell. I’ve got a tiny fugue state, and that’s got a real peng and greasey flowers. Thanks bro you too enjoy your amazing harvest.

:smokeit::yay:

Chro please post a pic of the harvested plant. Limited experience does not mean your not a talented grower and a very helpful one.

I know you did mention that and I witnessed that also, most certain you will have a bigger harvest of one plant.

So have you started the lemon haze or waiting after your vacation.
Gotta wait until after I'm back from holiday :grrr1:

I am ready to go though and counting down the days until the 25th September when I can germ my beans!

Didn't take any pics of when I was harvesting but here is a pic just before harvest and of a nug I'm just about to devour :baked:
360664_dwc-orange-liversmephisto-geneticsilluminauto-25-sour-orange-ivers.jpg

20180819_111057.jpg

Thank you bro, can’t wait for harvest. There will be plenty of shots of dry product and a full strain description. Well I’m also getting ready for a competition and will be getting grape crinkle and sodk hopefully. That new journal should start in 13 days. Going too be using dwc buckets too increase yield.
You decided on your setup yet, you going for single buckets or RDWC?

View attachment 942907 View attachment 942907 View attachment 942908 View attachment 942898
You decided on your setup yet, you going for single buckets or RDWC?

This is all I can afford, and I need too buy seeds yet, and maybe a new filter

Wow what a monster my bro, :drool:

I bought a phone for my wife for 200 pounds, of my PayPal account. My bank reversed the pay,ent meaning PayPal had too pay for my phone,

Not knowing this happend, I sold a few things too raise 180 pounds for my new set up and guess what PayPal took all my earning for the negative balance,

So basically I’ve been screwed, lol

I was considering, a rdwc system for 140 pounds, and a full line of nutes from a popular brand.

Know I’m guessing I’m empty pocketed lol it will have too be 2 buckets from growell,

Attachments

• F4646B1B-D37F-475A-A4B3-D4B8C2E49420.png
    F4646B1B-D37F-475A-A4B3-D4B8C2E49420.png
    159.7 KB · Views: 91
  • 1252D71D-21CE-402E-BC87-FE2DED32E5BB.png
    1252D71D-21CE-402E-BC87-FE2DED32E5BB.png
    270.4 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:
Back