Mephisto Genetics FORGOTTEN COOKIE AUTO MELTS

Lol I didn’t realise as I just corrected him something not knowing it was him who grew the plant.

Im still open minded man,

I’m buying one of those truncheon of eBay

I need too follow a scedule otherwise shits going too go crazy. Making my own feed scedule etc.

Should we both pull the trigger on shogun ?

I need too follow a scedule otherwise shits going too go crazy. Making my own feed scedule etc.

Should we both pull the trigger on shogun ?
Well I am going shogun for sure as I already have it! Don't get to hung up on schedules man, you need to make sure your ratios are right but in terms of amounts of nutes your plants and your ph and ec meters will guide you, I would just use whatever schedule Dutch Pro say to start with though as that line is specifically for Autoflowers and then just adjust it according to what your ph and ec are doing

If ypu want a cheap affordable cob light my man

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MEIZHI-C...hash=item33f0ab8288:m:mHHcgTyZatU7nsgyrWptZkg

The actuall watts too each cob is 130 wattts equivalent too 300 watts.

I’m going too buy another one.
No disrespect man but this time I'm going for top of the range tech as already have a 900W Viparspectra which produces but I want best quality I can get plus these lights are silent and at the moment my light is the nousiest damn thing in the tent

Back