Lighting Folux Solutions - AFN Communal Fall 2018 Test Thread

Thanks for the feedback guys (and good on you for putting up some wiring diagrams, very helpful!) I just saw someone on Facebook post a picture of an infant under their grow light, it was meant as a cute pic but after having Raywear on last week talking about light radiation, really drives it home that we just need to educate people better (feel so bad for that kids eyes, holy crap.)

WWWillie strikes again, hold on I'll get my hat!

It was super simple to connect but a diagram would be beneficial to most people without basic knowledge. I would like to know if just one of the screws to dim is used? Never dimmed a driver before from the driver itself. Its bright and does get warm maxed out! The extra heat will be great for the winter months.

View attachment 964571
View attachment 964572
Will be growing a Fairy Frost from the Portal! I'm excited about the light, very excited.

Need to clean my wiring up a bit ,wanted to let it run and the wires to relax before tying it all together.
The screw hole that says Io ADJ will dim the lights :)

Thanks for the feedback guys (and good on you for putting up some wiring diagrams, very helpful!) I just saw someone on Facebook post a picture of an infant under their grow light, it was meant as a cute pic but after having Raywear on last week talking about light radiation, really drives it home that we just need to educate people better (feel so bad for that kids eyes, holy crap.)
Tools and components like grow lights need to be taken very seriously, since they can cause permanent damage and possible death.

We will be including an assembly guide in our second generation product, whether it's a QR code to a .pdf or a printed booklet. Thank you all for this wonderful feedback!

Tools and components like grow lights need to be taken very seriously, since they can cause permanent damage and possible death.

We will be including an assembly guide in our second generation product, whether it's a QR code to a .pdf or a printed booklet. Thank you all for this wonderful feedback!
Thank you for the opportunity to test these lights! Testing helps work out the little things :thumbsup:

Back