Lighting Folux Solutions - AFN Communal Fall 2018 Test Thread

Day 40 something, having a moment. Got mg or p issue, the light is 28 inches from the top. It's a strong light! Buds are building now. @Waira , you mind putting eyes on this fairy frost?

View attachment 985226 View attachment 985230 View attachment 985231 View attachment 985232 View attachment 985233
Also, the most severe yellowing is in a perfect line with the center of the panel. It was too close for 4 or 5 days.
:smoking: Oy! ... I'd say you have some P defc. going on, despite being mobile, it seems to hit mid-uppers more,.. that large necrotic patches are a common symptom, and I find, that yellowing goes along with it,... Still, I would recommend slipping some micronute supp' in there, as so many things link back to it,.. These symptoms do have overlap with Mn defc., rare, but it happens,... This advanced, it's probably a mix of things, and harder to pinpoint when symptoms are muddied.... Check that in-pot pH, P can be bitchy about acidic conditions, and what nutes are you using, dosage/freq.? NPK#'s will be helpful,... we need to figure out first if this is a pH lockout issue, or a plain old lack-of one!

Well, it shouldn't be a lack of P but could, I guess. Been using the NPK industries that is 9-62-0, but in small doses in the rez of the autopot. It may not have been enough since it's a quarter tsp in 4 gallons of water.

It got a micro nute supplement Friday night. Last night I gave her a third dose of ca mg and a shot of P but not the strong stuff.

And I have to add, I haven't PHd anything in 18 months and not capable of checking anything, no pens! :headbang:

And then there were two.. My 2nd grape crinkle just stopped growing all together at the 1st set of leaves, so I culled it.

So, my plants are a lot shorter than Im used to. But there are two observations I've made up to this point, and both have to do with things that im trying/using for the first time. 1st is the 24 light cycle and the other is the 3500k spectrum. I'm used to running 18/6 under 4000k. Other than that, all is good. We are chuggin right along! I need to purchase another light as soon as V2 is ready!
20181217_064335~2.jpg
20181217_064351~2.jpg
20181217_064404~2.jpg
20181217_064207~2.jpg

You HAVE to check pH unless your running living soil run ? I pH my feed once at mix bubble for 24 hours then pH again and feed

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk
Yes food is in the soil. Do a bit of additional feeds but not too much. I had to give up bottles and ph due to where I grow. My buddy is not able to do that by himself. This is easier, much easier.

And then there were two.. My 2nd grape crinkle just stopped growing all together at the 1st set of leaves, so I culled it.

So, my plants are a lot shorter than Im used to. But there are two observations I've made up to this point, and both have to do with things that im trying/using for the first time. 1st is the 24 light cycle and the other is the 3500k spectrum. I'm used to running 18/6 under 4000k. Other than that, all is good. We are chuggin right along! I need to purchase another light as soon as V2 is ready!
View attachment 988196 View attachment 988197 View attachment 988199 View attachment 988200
I think the intensity of the light is part of the short veg. Did you reduce the power any?

I think the intensity of the light is part of the short veg. Did you reduce the power any?
Yeah, I've had it at about 75% from the beginning. I was going to push it to 100% in flower. And the light is about 30 inches from canopy.

You HAVE to check pH unless your running living soil run ? I pH my feed once at mix bubble for 24 hours then pH again and feed

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk
I stopped checking ph more than a year ago. Never had healthier plants. Maybe megacrop goes well with my tap water, i dno

Yeah, I've had it at about 75% from the beginning. I was going to push it to 100% in flower. And the light is about 30 inches from canopy.
Me too, but mine was at about 16 inches for a while. I got ugly leaf but the buds are stacking. I dont smoke the fans so not too worried

Back