IMG_0122.JPG
IMG_0123.JPG

Blue Dream (HSO)
IMG_0125.JPG

IMG_0127.JPG

24 Carat (Mephisto)
IMG_0129.JPG
IMG_0130.JPG

Great!! Very nice selection of strains, and they are looking great! That 24k sure is looking frosty and robust!
How are smells? I am getting HSO BD...thats it!!
Thanks for stopping by and for the kind words! Wait until you see this weeks update, I'll get 'er up later today. The smells are fantastic, the 24 carat literally smells like bud candy -no joke, the blue cheese is fruity and has started kicking out an asiago muskyness recently and the BD is gas such strong fruity light kush-esque aromas, I can't wait to see how it cures! The other nice thing about the HSO BDs is the phenotype seems fairly stable (at least 3/3), they respond well to training and defoliation and I can't seem to give them too much food, I swear they are taking 500mls of some heady mixes (5ml GO bloom, 5ml CaMg, 15ml Terpinator, 2ml Bud Factor X, 1.5ml Black Diamond, 1.5ml BioBud, 5ml BioWeed, 5ml Earth Juice Microblast (using RO) + 2.5ml mammoth P --all per quart) with marginal tip burn

Thanks for stopping by and for the kind words! Wait until you see this weeks update, I'll get 'er up later today. The smells are fantastic, the 24 carat literally smells like bud candy -no joke, the blue cheese is fruity and has started kicking out an asiago muskyness recently and the BD is gas such strong fruity light kush-esque aromas, I can't wait to see how it cures! The other nice thing about the HSO BDs is the phenotype seems fairly stable (at least 3/3), they respond well to training and defoliation and I can't seem to give them too much food, I swear they are taking 500mls of some heady mixes (5ml GO bloom, 5ml CaMg, 15ml Terpinator, 2ml Bud Factor X, 1.5ml Black Diamond, 1.5ml BioBud, 5ml BioWeed, 5ml Earth Juice Microblast (using RO) + 2.5ml mammoth P --all per quart) with marginal tip burn

Excellent....all sound fantastic!!

Last edited:
Back