Foliar feed gone wrong?

Thanks for the love man! I figured you might be interested in those BD before you made the plunge, cheers!

Actually the decision has already been made...seen a few really nice BD outdoor grows and our friend trail animal really likes them. Next year i will secure some to run. Local shop has HSO for sale.

Actually the decision has already been made...seen a few really nice BD outdoor grows and our friend trail animal really likes them. Next year i will secure some to run. Local shop has HSO for sale.
You'll have to start a journal so I can check out what another set of hands can do with em for a lil QC :smoking::pass::cheers:

Nice grow! What'd you end up yielding from the BD? I've got one that's about a week out from harvest. And I agree, the pheno is pretty locked in - mine looks almost exactly like yours did.

Just popped in and ran thru the thread, am new to autos, but not growing. My go to solution when faced with a problem with my ladies is to 1) panic...2)sit down and take a toke or two....3) then start looking for cause solution.

Unless it's an under watered situation... then it's water sit down and toke...

Nice save bro

Nice grow! What'd you end up yielding from the BD? I've got one that's about a week out from harvest. And I agree, the pheno is pretty locked in - mine looks almost exactly like yours did.

Hey man,
Thanks for the love and stopping by. I saw your stuff following the updates now, best of luck! I hadn't weighed it, but I did now for you =]
So at 62% RH ~70degF the primo (no trim or larf) weighed just above 63g from 3 plants. As you can see, more is probable (I chopped out of necessity early) and especially depending on your eye. So I don't have a nifty thing to weigh on for a scale pic so take my word and this:
IMG_0202.JPG

Cheers!

PS still has a few weeks to cure, still has a floral smell at the moment.

Last edited:
:d5: :woohoo1: Ahhhhh, your own-grown smoke at last! buds look great too Neuro', nice work mate! :slap:

Not bad! Thanks for the update. :biggrin:

Back