New Grower Fog Dog in a Earthbox jr

She had the old helmet head,so got some tweezers and helped her out.
20220204_192117.jpg

Freezing Temps and low humidity is here.
Tent only at 70-73f.
Brought her inside while Amnesia was at lights out.
Been letting the tent drop to 60f,so brought her inside.
Letting the tent humidity stay low for Amnesia to finish.
So got a plastic cup over fog dog for now.
20220204_192054.jpg

With the tent to herself,I put my reflectix back on the tent.
Didn't use it the previous grow to see the difference.

20220207_103626.jpg

20220207_113604.jpg

With the light at 50% I have been able to get the tent up to 73- 76f and 70-75% humidity. Vpd now in range,and 9 days of good weather coming up should see fog dog in a good environment.
Tent is sealed for now.
Not running exhaust,just an oscillating fan inside and humidifier tube .
Top watered 500ml

Last edited:
Start of Day 9 and usually I would water 750ml at this point, but I noticed water in the rez.
I think it happened on my first water.
I was in a rush and didn't use the sprayer and it basically dumped straight into the rez.
Decided to dump as much water out of the rez as I could yesterday.
Still a little water in there.
Just going to monitor for now until next watering.

Doesn't appear to have done harm so far.
Is displaying a little more stretch than usual.
Temps and humidity all good for now.
Light still at 50% and 22 inches at 24/0.

Screenshot_20220211-175011_Keep Notes.jpg

Midway through Day 10 and still holding off the next watering.
Have a plumber coming tomorrow and they will need to access the storage room so i will have to move the tent into my work van and bring fog dog inside the house .She might enjoy the time to rest with lights off as I have been going 24/0 to keep temps up in the tent.

1644770757547.jpg

Love seeing your threads... I was wondering if anyone else would start running autos in the earthbox juniors. About a month ago I ordered 6 of them to use with autos in my 4x4 tent. I was planning to run the 6 earthboxes and 3 grassroots grow bags with blumats... For a total of 9 autos. Not after looking at your last grow with the amnesia and CDLC... I'm wondering if I should just run the 6 earthboxes... If mine do as well as yours did, I might not have room for 9 plants in there. I'm subbed for your grow man! I have to wait another 4-6 weeks for my current grow to finish before I can try out my earthbox juniors.

Love seeing your threads... I was wondering if anyone else would start running autos in the earthbox juniors. About a month ago I ordered 6 of them to use with autos in my 4x4 tent. I was planning to run the 6 earthboxes and 3 grassroots grow bags with blumats... For a total of 9 autos. Not after looking at your last grow with the amnesia and CDLC... I'm wondering if I should just run the 6 earthboxes... If mine do as well as yours did, I might not have room for 9 plants in there. I'm subbed for your grow man! I have to wait another 4-6 weeks for my current grow to finish before I can try out my earthbox juniors.
Thanks mate,I would also check out grows by @nizmoKush and @WildBill
They have alot more experience with the earthbox and bigger tents than me.

Back